CHANCE??

Ran and ran until I bumped into someone.
Sehun- "oh sorry are you ok?"
Me- "sehun?"
Sehun- "oh- how do know my name?"
Me- "oh yes, you didn't notice me right, I'm Yerin your classmate :)"
Sehun- "oh- wait were you crying?"
I touched my cheeks and they were wet....
Me- "oh-"
Sehun- "are you alright? Something wrong? We'll don't tell if you don't want to but that..."
He pointed towards my shoulder, I look on my left...it was teared. I quickly covered it with my hand.
Sehun- "oh, mind coming with me to my house? I'll let you borrow my sisters clothes"
Me- "w-wi-will your p-parents a-all-allow?"
Sehun- "they're not at home, let's go then?"
Me- "o-ok"
I agreed with him because I've no where to go. If I go to my house so my mother will ask me questions and questions, and I don't want to go my house I don't wanna see that stupid jerk's face.

------At sehun's home------
We reached his home and surprisingly it was really huge and clean.
Sehun- "uh, you may sit here" I nodded and sat on the couch still admiring the house, he then came back with a glass of water in his hands.
Me- "thanks"
Sehun- "eh, so where do you live?"
Me- "huh?"
Sehun- "I mean if you allow, so I can drop you off. You know just because it's too late, that's why"
Me- "uh, umm actually sehun....can I stay here for one day?? If not so that's ok"
Sehun- "sure :)"
Me- "huh? Really?? OMG thank you thank you so so much"
I was so happy that I hugged him tightly......I realised what I was doing and then I broke hug and apologise ><
Sehun- "no problem. Come on let me hand you some clothes"
Me- "oh ok"
------------
Sehun- "here, wear this"
Me- "ok, btw where's your sister?"
Sehun- "oh she's out somewhere, with her boyfriend"
Me- "oh. And sehun where should I change?"
Sehun- "just change it here I'll go out and lock the door from inside"
I nodded, it was black tshirt with grey sweat pants. I mean who don't like sweat pants and tshirt (duh)

Jimin's POV

Aishhh where is this girl? I was running into the neighbour hood searching for Yerin, but I didn't get a single glimpse of her. Suzy was still with me I decided to drop her off first.
Me- "let's go" I then noticed that she was already passed out. I drove her to home.

We reached her house, and she was still passed out. I picked her up in a bridal style, gosh why's she so heavy? I rang the door bell and as usual his brother was out there.

Me- "she drank too much, and she's passed out. Now let me in!"
He opened the door wide for me, I got in and head up to her room.

I was going back down to search for Yerin but wait what did I just saw.....
Y
E
R
I
N
Me- "Yerin?!"
Yerin- "Jimin?"
Me- "what are you doing here with this jerk?" I pointed towards Sehun
Yerin- "he's not a jerk unlike you"
What? I walked closer to her grabbed her hand and then pull her to the car.

-------in the car-------
Yerin's POV

Me- "ow, gosh you're hurting me"
Jimin- "get in"
Me- "what?"
Jimin- "I said get in!" He raised his voice at me, I quickly get in because he was so scary and if I say scary so it means he was. He drove off.....
Me- "why you drag me from there? I don't wanna go home with you I don't like you!! Actually I'm still mad at you because you took me to that stupid club,do you how many sluts were there like millions of sluts. And I was ALMOST FUCKING RAPED!!"
Jimin- "oh god, you speak a lot"
Me- "rude jerk" I whispered wanting him to hear, and began to look outside the car window.

-------at house--------
Jimin- "Yerin don't be a stubborn and get off the car.....NOW!!"
I just ignored and began to sit on that passenger's seat, I don't want to go in.
I then laid my head on the seat and doze off. After a while I felt that I was on the air, I opened my eyes and felt a pair of hands around me carrying me in a bridal style!!!!
Me- "YAH!!! Move your nasty hands off me"
Jimin- "if you say so, but you gonna fall then"
Me- "what?" I then grabbed on his shoulders really tight so that he won't make me fall or he did I wont fall

Jimin's POV

She grabbed on my shoulder really tight, i chuckled at her reaction. Tbh she's not that heavy she's light
Me- "gosh, you're too heavy" she rolled her eyes at me.
Yerin- "just put me down then instead of throwing"
I put her legs down and then she walk off to her bedroom. Actually I feel bad for Yerin , like I shouldn't have taken her to the club, I mean just look at her, she's so innocent and pure she doesn't look like she like these clubbing and all.

Flashback

Thank you and come again. Btw you two look good together :)

End of flashback

I smiled. Should I give her a chance?
Oh yes! I should thank her for helping me buying the gift. I went up to her room and I just barged in. She was on her phone but once I came in she quickly hide it on her back.

Yerin's POV

Jimin- "what are you hiding?"
Me- "n-nothing"
Jimin- "OMG Yerin are you watching that!!" I hit his head with a pillow.
Me- "Yah!!"
Jimin- "then why are you hiding it show me"
Me- "no it's personal"
Jimin- "then it means you're watching s-"
I walked up to him and bang on his head. It was my conversation with Hana I was talking about this incident and not just this I was talking about getting over my feelings for Jimin!!! Now how can I show him this!!
Jimin- "ouch!!. You know what, let me just see it by myself" he began to reached my hand but hopefully I backed off. He was too fast that he just ran passed me and snatched my phone from my hand.
Me- "yah! Jimin, give me my phone back"
Jimin- "Hahahaha no"
He was standing on the bed, I was still reaching for the phone because my phone was up in the air in his hands, nevermind he's taller then me but only 3 inches. I still can't reach
Jimin- "shortie"
Me- "says the one who's the smallest in his group" I said with a laugh
Jimin- "yah"
I can tell he was pissed, then he dropped his hand in the ground and I took a advantage of it and snatched my phone away from his hand.
Jimin- "yah, you-" he was about to say but then I realised that I was on top of him, AGAIN!! Ughh, it was just this stupid bed sheets that were curled up in my feets while jumping.

Me- "s-sorry"
Jimin- "nevermind, just go to sleep" with that he walked off from my room, not really he barged in again.
Me- "now what?"
Jimin- "I just wanna thank you, for helping me in choosing the gift"
Me- "you're welcome :)"
Jimin- "whatever, bye"
That's right, rude jerk is just correct for him.

________________________________

Hope you enjoy :)