BACK TO SCHOOL LIFE

Yerin's POV
*rings* *rings*
"Ughhhhh" I groaned in frustration as I was under my pillow avoiding the irritating noises coming from the alarm.

Finally I sat up and went straight to the washroom, I changed into my uniform and was all ready. I was starving for breakfast, as I was walking down to the kitchen I noticed Jimin's room and decided to peek through it. And there I saw a peaceful Jimin sleeping, I wish his personality was similar as his looks.

I prepared breakfast for me and Jimin, I don't know if he would eat but still I did prepare it for him. I was done eating my breakfast and Jimin was still not ready or up, I kept his breakfast under a plate to make sure it's still hot, grabbed my backpack and head off to school.

----At school canteen----

I was enjoying my lunch with Hana, in the corner of my eyes I can see Jimin and Suzy acting all lovey dovey while she was sitting on his lap but I did noticed that the rest of the members were in disgust haha who wouldn't be.

I was done eating and as per as Hana she was still eating 🙄, I've been noticing she's eating a lot lately hmm "Yah, are you that hungry panda or what?" I asked Hana "what? I've a great appetite ok" said Hana "yeah, taehyung doesn't like fat girls for your information" I teased "Yah! You wanna die, I'm not fat got it, see I'm still skinner then you" shouted Hana, I chuckled.

"Hey can you please throw this for me" asked Hana, I nodded and and got up and made my way to the trash can. I was going to head back to Hana until I felt a cold liquid on my head which was....a strawberry milk shake.

It was Suzy with her bitchy friends, I was standing like an Idol, milkshake still dripping off my hairs and everyone in the canteen were laughing at me including Jimin I can see the proudness in his eyes. Suddenly the bell rang and everyone run off to the classroom.

"Omo, mianhe yerin-ah, I didn't know this will happen I'm so sorry I should not send you to throw the trash" said Hana in worry "it's okay, it's not your fault" I said, we were still in the canteen "anyways lets go and get you clean up" said Hana, I nodded.

I was wearing my P.E clothes because my uniform was all pink and smelly.
"May we come in sir?" I asked as we were late for the class, "Hmm where you both were all this time, ditching?" Asked sir "Ah no no, we just have some problem" explained Hana "y-yes" I joined "ok, go back to your seats and make sure this should not repeat" we bowed and head off to our seats, I can hear those whisper cheering from Suzy..

--------At home--------

I was back home but not before Jimin he was at home sitting and watching TV, as I was about to walk off to my room he interrupted,
"Yerin" said Jimin "What" I said being a stubborn "it's Suzy's birthday on Saturday so she planned to have a birthday party here in my house" said Jimin "excuse me 'Our' house" I corrected "yeah whatever" I ignored and was ABOUT to walk but again interrupted by him, Ughhh just say it all once. "What now!?" I asked "you're invited" he simply said, I rolled my eyes and walk to my room (finally),

I got up to my room and changed into these

(Ignore that drink and shoes) I was kinda hungry so I got down and made my way to the kitchen and yeah Jimin was not here maybe he's out, I decided to make ramen because I was a little hungry

I was kinda hungry so I got down and made my way to the kitchen and yeah Jimin was not here maybe he's out, I decided to make ramen because I was a little hungry. I was done eating and then I decided to watch some kdramas because I was not in the mood to go through my phone.

Forward. Back. Back. Forward. Fast forward. Back. Forward. Forward. Forward. Ughhhhh seriously there's nothing to watch "like seriously watch something Yerin" a voice interrupted, I jumped a little "Omo- you just scared me to death" I said as my hand was on my heart, "whatever, if you're done watching so give me the remote" said him while bringing his right hand out for the remote.

"I'm still watching so...." I said "whatever just give it to me" said jimin while snatching the remote from my hand, "I said no I'm still watching" I said while struggling. Left, right ,left, right we were swinging all the way while the remote was still in our hands and I can see the channels being changed by time to time we move.

I was holding on it too tight that Jimin suddenly pulled it very hard towards himself that along with the remote I was on top of him.

Jimin's POV

ENOUGH!! I'm pulling it hard now, I pulled it to hard that Yerin fell on me by the pressure.
Her eyes are so pretty why didn't I noticed that first, I suddenly noticed that her cheeks were turning pink and then a idea caught up in my mind I decided to play along.

I then fold my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me, I was getting closer and closer and suddenly she closed her eyes I was smiling at my plan and then I blow really hard on her forehead that made her eyes open.

She was blushing really hard while I was so proud that my plan worked.
She cleared her throat "U-uh- so-sorry for that" she said, I nodded and then she got up to her room. Once she was in I laughed so hard..........

Yerin's POV

"Uhhhhh what was that" I said to myself while feeling my heart beat, no no no no no no no I've to get over these feelings, uhhhhhh please don't ever develop................

-------------------------------------------

;)