DATE

Jimin's POV

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" I shouted as I felt cold water all over my face, I wiped the tears away and making a clear view for my eyes to see who it was and as expected it was Jung Yerin :|
"Yah, are you in your senses?" Annoyed me, "Mr. Park Jimin the school is about to start in 10 minutes and by being a nice and a well maintained soul it's my responsibility....*clears throat* TO WAKE YOU UP!!!!!" and with that she dashed out of the room.

Yerin's POV

Omg I can't stop laughing, It was hilarious. His face......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Flashback-
Ughhh this alarm, I got up up and did my morning routine. I was all ready and then was really hungry I decided to make eggs and bacon :)

"Ehhhh should I make for him?" I questioned myself, and at the end I ended up making breakfast for two. There was silence all around the house, so it means he's not awake yet. Should I wake him up?

And without my decision I made my way his room. And now I see a beautiful soul sleeping, he looks so pure :')
Wait- what am I even thinking, ughhhh.

"Jimin?" I shook him lightly. No response, "Jimin." This time a little loud. Again no response "YAH! WAKE UP!" Still no response. "Ok so you won't get up like this, wait" I made my way through his washroom.

I picked up the bucket and fill it half with the water. One more time or else he'll kiss this cold water then. I cleared my throat "Jimin, wake up or else you'll be late for school" I sound really nice. Ok so now ready?

*splash*
End of flashback-

--------At school--------

"Ok class so I'm gonna change your seat mates again, because we have new transferred students so that's why...and I'll change only of few not all. Ok so let's start"

Ughh why, please don't be Jimin

"Minjoon sit next to Suzy" what? Haha it means no creepiness and clingy stuff "Jimin switch with minjoon" oh no it means he'll sit at my back with Jhope. Ughhh what can be worst now.

"Ok so sehun, go sit beside...ah yes Yerin" ok that's not bad I mean he's much better than this Suzy's bf 🙄

Suga's POV

"Sorry am I late?" I said while panting hard, leaning against the door. "Mind telling me the reason Mr. Suga?" Said teacher as she was judging me all up and down.

"Ehh I-I woke up late" I bluntly said. She furrowed her eyebrows "DETENTION AFTER CLASS, SO THAT YOU WONT BE LATE AGAIN. Now go to your seat" I nodded while I made my way to my seat.

Wait, do I have a seatmate? "Yah, why are you sitting here? This is my desk" I questioned that figure. "Excuse me mister, firstly this is not your desk this is a wooden desk, secondly I'm sitting here since yesterday so...." She said, "what's the murmuring over there?" Said teacher as she was turning back to see me and her arguing.

"Miss, I don't have a seat mate, what is she doing here?" I said as I pointed towards her, "see that's why you should be present..." The class begin to laugh, "shhhh, anyways she's your seat mate she's a transferred student so......yeah" she explained "but-" "no buts and sit! Or else get out" I sighed and sat next to that stupid girl, I ruffled my hair in frustration as I laid my head down in my arms.

---------At home---------
Jimin's POV

*beep beep*
It was a text message from my mom:
You've to go on a date with Yerin -mom
Huh? Why????? -me
Excuse me, you've to, just take her to her favourite place -mom
Ughhh fine -me