ALMOST

Yerin's POV
Mmm......this teddy is so huge, I could easily hug him.....huh? Wait, it's moving, huh? What's happening...*squint eyes* HUH??!!!! JIMIN!!!!! *shot eyes*

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"I shouted as I pushed him off the bed and he fall on the ground.
"Oww" said Jimin while rubbing his butt.
Me- "what are you doing here in my room??? And why are you sleeping with me"
Jimin- "your room?? Hello, get back to world Yerin. This our hotel room, we're on a honeymoon, and for your information you were hugging me" he emphasised the word you.
Me- "wha- Ughhh my head hurts so bad" I groan while holding my head between my hands.

Suddenly my eyes landed on Jimin and when I said my head hurts so bad so his ouch! And ow! Expressions turn into a ahem ahem one. And he turn his head away from me.

Seriously what exactly happened last night??

Oh yesss I drank. Tch stupid Yerin, I did warn myself for that.....

Me- "u-uhh j-jimin, did something h-ha-happened la-last ni-night?"

Jimin's POV
Yerin- "u-uhh j-jimin, did something h-ha-happened la-last night?"
Me- "last night?? No why?"
Yerin- "u-uhh nothing I'll just go and wash up"
I nodded.

Phew thank god she didn't notice her....that......

Flashback
"YAH! You *hiccup* cheater, how *hiccup* can you enj *hiccup* joy with some *hiccup* one else and *hiccup* leave your *hiccup* wife alone" shouted Yerin in the middle of dance floor, huh? What's gotten into her?

"You! You! You! Cruel person!!!!!" She shouted pointing towards me.

She then made her way towards me and Alice. "Hey bitch *hiccup* back o *hiccup* ff he's mine" woaahhh is this the Yerin I know.

Me- "Yerin that's enough we're going, come on" I said as I grabbed her arm and was ready to pull her out. She was causing a scene in there.

"Hey but wh *hiccup* yyyyyy I wann *hiccup* a danceeee~~~~"
She whined like a little kid.

Me- "No, we're going" I said as I dragged her out from the club.

----------
"You can't *hiccup* stop me lovin' *hiccup* myself~~~~oh-oh- *hiccup* owaahh oh-oh owa *hiccup* aaahhh" she sang that all the way to our hotel. Oh my this girl even hiccup between singing, why not she's fully drunk!!

Me- "hey! Yerin stop it!! And sleep!"

"What *hiccup* no!" She said as she made her way towards?.......MY SUITCASE!!!!  Now what does she want there???
Me- "hey don't touch-" as I was going to say more, she began to throw out my stuff and clothes.

Me- "yah!!!" I shouted as I started picking up my clothes from the floor.

"Weeeeee ho *hiccup* oooooooo weee *hicccup* hoooooo" she shouted while jumping on the sofa and the bed.

Me- "can you please be quite and sit at just one place" i said while my both hands on my waist. She suddenly made her way towards me and "ok Jimin :)" she said this.

"....*hiccup* do you know *hiccup* why am I he *hiccup* re?"
Me- "for the honeymoon of ofc"

"No, to *hiccup* rape you"

Me- "what!"

"Heh ye *hiccup* ah"

She slowly made her way towards me and I was backing off until my back hit the wall, I sighed and then grabbed her hands and then changed our positions. Now she was the one who's back was facing the wall.

Me- "you thought you could do this to me" I smirked and then loosened the grip, and was about to go but then she called me "Jimin" as I turned around
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She kissed me.
For some reason I didn't pull off.

After few seconds she pull off and smiled and then her eyes began to close, she was about to fall until I catch her and place her on the bed.
------
"Mmmmm"
I was sleeping on the couch until I heard groaning from Yerin. I got up to see that she was struggling with her dress which was feeling really uncomfortable to her.

I went up to her and was having no idea what to do but one idea that I've to do now.

I sighed and then looked for a loose tshirt in her suitcase. Finally found these pj shorts and a loose shirt.

Now.......

I sat across her and began pulling off her dress, I turned my head away from her, closed my eyes, and let my hands work for that. By time to time I was taking a quick glance at her so that I'm doing it the right way.

----------

Phew!!!! Done finally.
I was about to walk off towards the couch until she held my hand.

I decided to stay with her until she sleeps.

Author's POV
As jimin was sitting beside her, he was also dozing off to sleep. And without any second thought Jimin decided to sleep with her because he was really tired, he was not able to walk anymore because of tiredness , and he was now on the other side of Yerin and she was still hugging him.

End of flashback

Jimin's POV

Yerin- "AHHHHH!!!"
She shouted and I flinched, I run towards the bathroom and began knocking on the door.

Me- "what happened??" I said while knocking.
She then came out and said "who changed my clothes!!??"
Me- "your clothes??"

Yerin- "I know I was drunk last night but, I do remember that what was I wearing"
Me- "Pffftt what? You're the one who changed the clothes by yourself, don't you remember changing your clothes,"
Yerin- "oh, did I.....?"
Me- "yes you did pabo"

I said as I left her in a thinking situation, and went to the toilet.

Yerin's POV
I was the one who changed my clothes?????

_________________________
I hope you all like this chapter :)