DAY IN THE LIFE OF "JIRIN"

Yerin's Pov

I woke up by my alarm. I turn to my left and saw a peaceful soul sleeping beside me. No wonder i still find it funny that the who i hate so much is now the one who i love the most.

I got down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for me and jimin. I decided to make banana pancakes.

"All done!" Now that I'm done making breakfast, I went upstairs and gonna wake up our prince charming.

I saw him sleeping just a baby curled up in whole blanket....i went near him and wishper in his ear "jimineee wake uppp~~~~"

No response.

"Jimin-ahh, ireona~~~"

Still no response

"Jimin, wake up! Wake up jimin!"

STILL NO RESPONSE

"OK then, stay in the bed like this. No one is gonna give you breakfast" as i was about to turn...he grabbed my hand and pull me under the blanket.

Jimin- "you're so noisy, just sleep"

Me- "yah! Who's noisy here. Wake up now, why do you slee-" I got cut off when he make the hug tighter on my waist, and pulled me closer.

Jimin- "just five more minutes jagiya"
.
.
.

Jimin's Pov

Now here i was watching tv in the living room and yerin was washing dishes in the kitchen.

I'm so so so happy that yerin is my wife. I literally love her so much, whenever a day passes my love grows for her everyday. I just love her.

Today we're gonna visit our parents, idk why they called us. But they said it's something important.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me- "Yerin!! Are you ready??"

Yerin- "yesss!! I'm coimnggg!!"

Lol.

Me- "shall we go my princess?"

Yerin- "ayeee.....sure, lets go my prince"

I let a chuckle.

Then we walked to the car, she was walking behind me, so when she arrived. She was about to open the door when i open it for her (:

Me- "ladies first"

Yerin- "god Jimin, since when you're such a gentleman?"

Me- "since...jimin loves yerin"

She laughed.

-----at parents home-----

We reached and meet our parents.

"So how's it going?" My mom asked

Yerin- "we're really good, how about you all?"

"We all doing good too my daughter" father in law replied.

Yerin's Pov

Mom- "so, as we all are gathered here together, the main point of this gathering is that.....jimin and yerin...we need a grandchild."

mOM whAAATTT??!!??!

I'm so like a beetroot here

Mother in law- "Jimin, what are you thinking?"

Jimin- "I'm looking forward to it"

What?!? He then smirked at me. God seriously, i swear my cheeks gonna burst out any moment.

Dad- "and yerin, what about you?"

Me- "ehh....me....umm....ye-yeah.."

Father in law- "ok then settled, shall we start the dinner?"

And then head up to the dining room.

While everyone was walking behind us..i got up and started to walk when jimin from the back whispered in my ear "this is gonna be fun" and he walk passed me.

I felt a shiver running down my spine, it's not that I'm not ready. It's just that....this is my first time.

I sighed. Well we'll see later what happens, for now let's go and eat.

-----dining room------

As we all we're eating...our parents we're busy talking to eachother, and here i was still thinking about that grandchild thingy......

Suddenly i felt a hand on my left thigh. I chocked on my food so bad that it made our parents conversation interrupt.

Jimin- "ohh here, drink water"

I nodded and take the glass of water from his hands.

Mom- "aigoo~~~ yerin-ah eat slow"

Jimin- "yes, jagiya...what's the hurry."
He smirked as he patted my back.

Am I in hurry or you?

----at home----

Finallyyyyyy i can sleep now........
Let's change into my pjs.

I changed and i got to the bedroom. But before that.... Why the house is so empty, where's jimin?

"Jimin? Jimin, jimin??? Jimin please don't play around, I'm scared."

And eventually the lights closed, there was a black out in the house now.

Tears started to form in my eyes.."j-ji-jimi- AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I screamed loudly when i felt a hand grabbed my waist, let my back through the wall, and covered my mouth with hand.

Jimin- "shhhh....it's me jagiya"

Me- "ji-jimin?"

Jimin- "yes. You must be thinking why do I pull this prank on you. But it's not a prank. Today when our parents asked us about a child, so i was all ready for it. Idk if you're ready or not. Just tell me if you are or not, i don't wanna open up the lights....tell me here rn, i won't start.."

Me- "um...jimin, it's not that i don't wanna child and I've never said that i am not ready"

Jimin- "so it means...we should start?"

Me- ".....umm.....ehhh....y-ye-" and i was cut off by him with a kiss..

The lights got switched on..and while kissing we went to the bedroom.....

And you know what happens then~~~~ 😏😏😏

------------------------------------------

There's no smut for you all dirty minds....

Anyways....WAAAHHHHH I UPDATED AFTER SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOO LONGGGGGGGGGGG
Probably after 8 months. Lol sorry for making you wait.