OVERCOME

Yerin's POV
It's been 2 weeks since me and Jimin didn't have a perfect conversation, we just send glares to each other and you know what once he stepped on my foot so hard that it make a very permanent bruise.

Like how can someone be so cruel? And it was my stupidity that I was falling for this jerk. Jung Yerin he'll never fall for you, just let it be and MOVE!

-----At School-----
Teacher- "ok class dismiss"
I stretched my back and let out a light groan, "hey, wanna go grab some bubble tea after school?" Asked sehun "sure" I smiled.

----recess----

"YERINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! YERIN YERN YERIN!!!" I was startled by the great sound from my back echoing through the corridor, I turn back to see one and only the crazy, Song Hana.

"Oh oh calm down" I said as she was panting hard, "yerin *breaths* I wanna *breaths* tell you something really exciting." She said still panting "yeah sure, go ahead"
Hana- "Not here pabo, let's go to the rooftop"
--------
"So what's that EXCITING thing" I emphasise the word exciting.
Hana- "ok....TAEHYUNG JUST CONFESSED ME YESTERDAY!!!!"
She said while holding my hands and jumping, well me is confused.

Me- "What?"
Hana- "See, yesterday taehyung came up to my home for some bio studies, as we were learning he suddenly closed the book because he was tired of these so many cycles. So to fresh up his mind he asked me to go for a walk with him. Like how can I say no, it might be fishy but I would agree, as we were walking we reached a park and then sat on the bench so then he confessed, and he was leaning in for a kiss and then *shys*-"
Me- "Yeah I know I know, he kissed you" I rolled my eyes
Hana-"YESSSSSSSSSS" she screamed
Me- "Anyways Hana, just....just...just be careful ya know cause he's a playboy and all"
Hana- "ne eomma"

------After school-------

"So what bubble you like?" Asked sehun as we were making our way to the bubble tea shop.

"Oh my favourite is Honey dew, what's yours?"
"Oh I like peach"

We reached the shop "uhh can I have one honey dew and one peach?"
Asked sehun the waiter.

We sat on a table and were waiting for our tea.
Waiter- "here you go sir, peach and honey dew" we smiled and Sehun paid. Then we walk off.

Me- "so what's your sister's name?"
Sehun- "huh?"
Me- "the day when I bumped into you and all then you took me your home....remember?"
Sehun- "oh yeah, actually you do know her"
Me- "huh? I do?"
He nods, "just tell me the name already"
Sehun- "it's Suzy."
I was complete shock and my mouth was wide open, just then sehun's finger was under my chin and he closed it. "A bee might enter" he said with a chuckle.
Me- "Suzy can't be your sister, I mean you're so sweet and caring unlike her!"
Sehun- "yeah she's my stepsister"
Me- "huh?"
Sehun- "my mother was divorce and so she left my father alone while taking me with her, and soon we met Suzy's father. My mother was really comfortable with him and then she decided to marry him....... Does this explain now"
Me- "oh....oh yeah"
As we were walking, I just forgot the thought that I'm married and I live with Jimin.
Me- "uh sehun, I can go on my own now"
Sehun- "you sure"
Me- "yes yes"
Sehun- "oh then, bye"
Me- "bye, and thanks for this bubble tea, next time it's my treat"
Sehun- "haha sure"
We waved to each other and walked off to our own ways.
Sehun's not bad actually, hanging out with him is fun. If I spent some more time with him maybe I'll get recover from my feelings clearly.

Jimin's POV

Aissshhhh where is this girl I'm starving like crazy here. Suddenly the door opened.

Me- "where were you?" 
Yerin- "why do you ask?"
Me- "whatever, just make me some food."
Yerin- "why should I? Go say that to your girlfriend" she emphasise 'girlfriend'
Me- "whatever" with that I walked off to Suzy's house.

Sehun's POV

She's really cute. I was busy admiring Yerin in my thoughts.

I think I'm falling for her, like I've never felt this way. Omg am I really falling.

Well I can't regret those beautiful shiny eyes, long silky hairs, that cute smile and those wide expressions hehe that makes her looks more cute.

Sehun! Control what's up with you 😂😂.

I'll confessed her, but not now maybe later. It's too early to confess I mean I just started to make up with her.