HUH?

"Stay"

My heart skip a beat.
Huh? No No this is wrong Yerin, if he has no girlfriend and now he's single it doesn't mean that you'll fall for him again, it's so hard to get over those feelings and now again. No No No you can't.

I suddenly noticed that his grip on my waist was now lighten, I took the chance and slowly removed his hand from mine and then sat up straight on his bed.

I got up and walk towards my room, but before walking off I checked him once again...sighed and then went.

-----morning-----

Ughhhh, this stupid alarm.

I got up and did my business.

I was all done and ready to go to school, but before eating something. I got down and saw Jimin in the kitchen drinking water. I approached him.

Me- "hey, are you alright"
Jimin- "yup *coughs* I'm fine, why?"
Me- "you're not ready for school, that's why"
Jimin- "I don't feel like to"

I rolled my eyes, and then made my hand towards his forehead. "Jimin, you've fever?" I asked, "what?" He scoffed and removed my hand away from his head. And he walk off to the living room.

"excuse me mister, you're sick go get some medicine" I said while following him from behind.
He stopped and turned around and now your faces were really close, I backed off steps and he started to speak.

Jimin- "why do you care so much? Are you perhaps falling for me?"
Me- "a-are you mad?" I said with a tint of pink Color on my cheeks.
Jimin- "you're falling for me right?" He asked and started to move forward slowly.

I just started at him, until my bag-pack hit the dinning table. He was still close, and I was shut.

"YAH!" I suddenly shouted and then he flinched with that sound and....*sighs* we had a kiss.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A accidental kiss. Like he was so close and once I shout he flinched and fall on me while my hands were on the table but in a back position and my back was facing it and once he land on me his hands were on the table too, but in a forward position.

Our eyes were wide open in shock and then we immediately pull off.
Jimin- "u-uh-"
Me- "i-it-it's ge-getting la-late..."
With that I run off to the main door and walked to school.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EOMMAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME!!!!!! HOW CAN HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS I WAS NOT EXPECTING HIM!!!!! UGHHHHHHH.
Breath in breath out. It's just a accident Yerin forget it, forget it.

------in school------

I reached school and I was looking for Hana, aish where is this girl, suddenly I noticed Lisa. I went up to her and asked her.
Me- "Hey Lisa!"
Lisa- "oh hey yerin!"
Me- "Lisa do you know where's Hana?"
Lisa- "Hana? Oh yes I saw her waking towards the library"
Me- "ok thanks, see you later"
Lisa- "you're welcome :)"

I went to the library, but it was whole empty. I started to find her, and I found her yaaa- omg! She was crying!!!

I approached her, and she was sobbing quietly
Me- "Hana, are you ok?what happened"
She saw me with those teary eyes and hugged me immediately, I patted her back.
Hana- "Ye *sobs* rin, Tae-Taehyung *sobs* cheated on *sobs* me"
I gasped, and again started patting her back.

Hana's POV
Flashback

I was walking in the corridor, with hands in my jacket pockets while humming this beautiful song "The Truth Untold".

I reached through the school playground and saw a similar figure, oh it's taehyung. I got closer and saw her kissing a girl, and she was none other then Tracy, my ex -friend.

End of flashback

Yerin's POV
It's better to comfort her for now, no violence for the time being.

Taehyung you'll get it from me 😠

Taehyung's POV

Did she saw that? I hope she did.
Suddenly a voice interrupted, "Oppa, date me please" it was Tracy.

Like what I don't want to date you and your lips are so dry go apply some balm and your mouth stinks.

Me- "no I don't want to"
Tracy- "Oppa please, I like you"
Me- "move away"

Oh god Hana was much better, wait what am I even saying. But I admit her lips were so tasty and soft I won't regret those haha unlike Tracy!!! Ewwww I gotta go wash my mouth for 10000x times.

Anyways Jungkook dare completed, it's my turn to give you next ;)

________________________
Thank you thank you so so so much for your good responses, I do appreciate it a lot!!

Love you guys 💜💜💜💜💜

And don't mind my typos it's my talent to make them lol, and I the previous story it was 3:00 AM instead of PM, oops sorry for that hehe.