Chapter 4

I don't like this chapter. >.< but maybe you guys will. XP 

~Dedicated to @SophieMellark Thank you for understanding my situation. Love your name by the way, and I love you! :) <3 xx~

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

 “Goldilocks is slowly slipping away from us...” I heard Daniella say, poking my cheek. I looked up at her after blowing some of my gold strands out of my eyes. 

 “Sorry guys. Just a bit tired.” I said, moving my head off of Liam’s shoulder. I blinked slowly, feeling my eyes getting heavier and heavier by the minute.

 “I HAVE AN IDEA!” Louis yelled, making my eyes snap open immediately. Gosh Lou... “Let’s go back to the flat!” 

 “We’re going to y-your flat?” Hazel asked. I silently prayed that she wouldn’t fangirl. Please, no, Hazel. Not here. 

 “Pretty girls are always welcome.” Harry said, winking at her. The boys rolled their eyes and I smiled a bit. 

 “Who’s paying?” Zayn asked. “I PAID LAST TIME.” 

 “I paid the time before that.” Liam said, putting his hands up. 

 “All right boys, let’s settle this the mature way!” Louis said, looking at Harry and Niall.

 “Rock, paper, scissors?” Niall asked. 

 “No stupid! Eenie meenie miney mo!” 

 “So mature...” Daniella said sarcastically. 

 “Eenie meenie miney mo!” Louis said, landing on Niall. “NIALLER’S TURN.”

 “You cheated, Lou!” 

 “Me? Why I’d never!” He put his hand over his heart dramatically. 

 “Whatever. Addie, you wanna come with?” He said, looking at me. I nodded, and followed up after him, doing my best to keep my eyes open. He took my hand and we walked over to the cashier. He handed them his credit card with a small smile. 

 “So, you’re Niall Horan?” The young cashier asked. She looked around 18 or 19. 

 “That’s me. I’m guessing you know who One Direction is.”

 The cashier seemed to be going rather slow and occasionally she batted her eyelashes at him. I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks. Was she flirting with him?! Are you freaking kidding me? Wait, why did I care? Was I...No. I wasn’t. No, I’m not the jealous type! 

 “I do. I’m a huge fan of your music. You have a phenominiall voice.” She let her voice linger on the word ‘phenominiall’, sounding a bit seductive. I felt sick in my stomach.

 “Oh, well, thank you.” Niall cleared his throat a bit. He knew what she was doing right? Was he going to do something about it? “Um, did the card go through? We have to ge-” 

 “You had a big order.” She said quickly. Her eyes lingered on me, sending a hard look my way. “Is this your girlfriend?” I felt myself blushing. She was looking at our intertwined hands. Niall and I let go almost immediately, mumbling no and just shaking our heads. 

 “Uh...no...Just a friend. Nothing more.” Niall said like it was no big deal. I felt my heart break a little. 

 “Y-Yeah. Just friends....nothing more than that.” I laughed nervously. Nothing more than that. Saying those four words just hurt me. I mean, I’d love to be Nialler’s princess, but he deserves someone so much better than me. I hated that I was so insecure. My insecurities were the only things holding me back.