Chapter 8

Had some extra time today so I typed this up reall quick. :)

******************************************************************************************

Chapter 8

I opened my eyes groggily. I started to sit up a bit, but only heard someone groaning beside me. I turned to see who it was. Zayn. He had a couple drawings on his face. Eyes were drawn on his eyelids to make it look like he was awake and 'I heart Louis' was written on his cheek. I laughed softly and got off the couch, careful not to wake Niall who was on the other side of me. I rubbed my eyes and started walking to the bathroom.

"OW!" I screamed, tripping over Louis body and falling on my face. Seriously?! Did we all just pass out in random places? What? Was Hazel like in the closet or something?

"Watch out for Louis." I heard someone say in the kitchen. I registered the voice almost immediately. It was Harry.

"Yeah, thanks for the warning." I said, voice full of sarcasm. Harry chuckled. "Where are Hazel and Daniella?"

"Upstairs somewhere." He mumbled, taking an aspirin. I was thankful I didn't go to bed with a massive headache. I went to open up the fridge to see if the boys had anything for breakfast. There was barely anything in their fridge.

"You need to go shopping." I said, showing him the empty fridge. "You guys just can't eat out every night!"

"Ugh, you sound like my mum."

"Clean up a bit and grab the keys. We're getting some real food, Harry. Plus, it'll give us some time to talk." I glanced over at Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Liam who were sprawled out on the couches and floors.

"We can just talk here." He said, leaning up against the counter, biting his lip a bit.

"No, now come on." I said. Once we changed and cleaned up a bit, I took his hand and dragged him out the the car. He offered to drive, so I let him. The car ride was a bit awkward, but I finally spoke up. "Harry, I really don't want things to be awkward between us."

Harry sighed a bit and pushed on the gas a bit harder. I had a feeling he was trying to get there faster to avoid an awkward conversation. He didn't say much, just turned the music on to fill the silence. I just followed him in the store reluctantly once he parked in front of Target. I grabbed a basket and told Harry what we needed to get. I put some milk in the basket then went to find Harry. It wasn't hard to find him. He was holding a ton of chips in his hand, Oreos, and those Haribo Gummi Bears.

"Harry!" I yelled at him, making him jump a bit and drop all his things. I laughed a bit as he glared at me.

"Sheesh! You scared me to death!" He yelled at me then dumped all the food into my basket.

"Oh noooo! This-" I picked up a huge bag of chips. "Is going back to where you found it."

"B-But-"

"OMG IT'S HARRY STYLES!" I heard someone scream.

"Get in the cart!" Harry yelled frantically. He threw me his extra Ray Bands as I reluctantly put them on.

"Wait, wh-"

"Get in the cart, Addie!" Harry practically yells, even carrying me and plopping me inside. Once I was inside, he started pushing the cart, running ahead. "Keep your head down!" I followed his orders not even hesitating. He pushed the cart down an aisle, accidentally knocking over some items on the shelves. It seemed a bit harsh, but I know Harry didn't mean to do it. The fans slowed down a bit, which was good.

"The elevator Harry!" I said, as he turned the cart around and ran towards it. We were on the first floor. Maybe we could get up to the second before the fans could, and try to get out of here. Harry finally reached the door to the elevator and desperately hit the button over and over again.