Chapter 23

Quick chappie. Just a question. How long should this be? I was thinking 25 or 27 parts. Tell me if you want more.

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 23

Addie's POV

The next morning was horrible.

Just waking up with my mother's broken locket in my hands and just knowing eventually, I'd have to explain everything just made it all harder. I dreaded waking up today. I had school. I'd have to see Josh again. No doubt about it he would rub it in, say he was right, and make me feel worse. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry, but I didn't.

I got up, rubbed my eyes and started my daily routine. I cleaned up my face which was dried up with tears from last night. But today was a new day. It was going to be hard telling Aunt May I broke the locket, it'd be even worse telling how it broke. Ethan would flip out if he found out Niall hit me. He'd probably go and load his shotgun.

Nah, the only gun Ethan's ever loaded would be a shotgun in Call of Duty.

Somehow I'd do it. I'd tell them everything.

I sighed deeply as I let the warm water run down my skin. I let it run through my golden locks as I scrubbed my body clean, cloth rubbing against my skin as hard as possible, almost trying to wash away all the pain.

Niall's POV

"Niall?" I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door. I groaned a little, my eyes shooting glares at the door. I didn't want to be bothered. I hadn't gotten a wink of sleep since what happened last night.

I hit my princess.

I didn't mean too. I'd never hurt Addie like that. I wasn't thinking straight. I held my head in my hands, sitting up a bit and trying to erase all memory of the pain on her voice. Her watery eyes. Her look of sorrow all over her face. I never wanted to see her so sad ever again. I wouldn't ever drink again if I would hurt her each time I came home drunk.

"Niall?" The doorknob quickly twisted from left to right. Was that Louis? "Niall, unlock the door." I forgot I locked it. I really hadn't come out since last night.

"I told you he wouldn't open it." I think that was Zayn.

"Niall, come on. We have food for you." I think Liam called out.

I was too sad to even eat. That's how serious this was. I had hurt my Princess. I hit her. She probably hated me now. Probably thought I was a monster. She'd never want to see me again. I needed to make things right again. It took a while, but I finally got up, swinging my legs over my messy bed and shakily walking over to the door. I opened up the door to only find all the boys on the floor at my feet. I guess they were leaning against the door. I'd probably burst out laughing at the four boys entangled in each other and their grumbling and complaining, but it still hurt to laugh. I just gave them a small smile and they stood up, handing me my Nando's.

I had gotten yelled at all night, everyone saying it was the wrong thing and I needed to apologize. I tuned out mostly. You didn't think I knew that? You didn't think I knew that I screwed everything up with my Princess?

"Lads, I have an idea to get Addie back." The boys all looked up from the chicken on their platters. We mainly ate in silence, other boys understanding my distress on the whole situation.

"Do tell." Louis said, rather interested.

And so I explained everything that needed to happen. If this didn't work, I don't know what would.