Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Addie's POV

I sighed and held onto Niall's hands. "Three days until you leave me."

He sighed too. "I'm sorry, Princess. Uncle Si wants us doing more promotions outside of the UK."

I gave him a weak smile as we sat on the bed in his bedroom. "It's okay. It's your job. What time do you l-leave?"

"I think four...."

"AM?!" I shrieked. I wasn't much of a morning person. "Please tell me it's not AM, please tell me-"

Niall laughed at my actions and I couldn't help but join in with him, our laughs filling in the sad silence that was there before.

"It's PM." Niall assured me, giving me his adorable smile. I loved that smile.

"Okay. I can say goodbye then." I returned the smile, but mine was sadder. I would miss him. I'd miss the boys. I loved them all too much. It'd be weird just saying goodbye. I felt like I'd known them forever. I felt like time flew by so quickly. Too quickly for my taste.

"It'll be all right. I'll call you every night. Even with the time change." He pressed his lips against my forehead, leaving a tenderly kiss.

"Skype calls too." I said and kissed his nose sweetly. He smiled, loving it when I did that. i smiled lightly as he squeezed my hands.

"We'll make these 2 days last, all right Princess?"

"As long as I'm with you, Leprechaun. As long as I'm with you."

Niall kept his promise, begging my aunt to let me off work at the bakery for the next two days. She was glad we were back together, obviously noticing how unhappy I was when we weren't. During that week I got to spend a lot of time with Hazel, Daniella, and Josh. I never forgot about Tori though. We all went out bowling, and Josh and her hit it off immediately. By the end of the night, Tori and him were listening to his iPod, sharing his headphones, and walking out together. Hazel, Daniella, and I couldn't hold in our girlish squeals, causing Josh and Tori's faces to get all red.

I strolled out to the car, skipping cheerfully with my backpack over my shoulder. The whole day I was looking forward to spending time with Niall. I was so thankful the day went by quickly. I smiled wide when I saw the Range Rover parked in the front of the school. The tinted black windows rolled down as I got closer, revealing Niall's cute smile.

"Ello," He said cheerfully as I got in the front seat with him. "Ready for today?"

"Mmhmm," I smiled. "What do you have planned?" I wiggled my eyebrows playfully as Niall backed out and headed out into the streets.

"Golfing."

"Golfing?" I asked, a bit surprised. I was expecting like a dinner or a movie or something.

"Yup." He popped the 'p', a smirk on his face as he gestured to the golfclubs in the back. I forgot how Niall was into golf, playing for charity that one time on his birthday. That was before we met. I was looking forward to it though. Just me and Niall on the course. I hadn't played golf in a while. Not since my dad had passed away. I don't think Wii Golfing counted.

"Your carriage, m'lady." Niall said in a posh tone, gesturing to the black and white golf cart. I laughed a bit and got in next to him.

"Why thank you, m'lord." I copied his accent as he pushed the keys in, revving up the cart's motor. The wind pushed through my hair as the cart zoomed down the gravel path through the course. The green hills rolled along in the distance. My hair kept bugging me and flapping me in the face, so Niall gave me his cute little golfer hat.

NiallsPrincessx: golfing with the Leprechaun :P maybe he'll go easy on me? @NiallOfficial xx

NiallOfficial: Playin golf with Addie today. hopefully i don't split my trousers again this time. hahaha!

Harry_Styles: G-Golfing? without me? How could you?! @NiallsPrincessx @NiallOfficial x

NiallsPrincessx: oops..? :P Love ya Haz. wish me luck before Niall creams me. @Harry_Styles x

Harry_Styles: No, you didn't invite me. @NiallersPrincessx @NiallOfficial , you. better. crush. her. x

Louis_Tomlinson: My money's on Goldie. #TeamAddie @NiallsPrincessx xx

Harry_Styles: SAVE YOUR MONEY, TOMLINSON. #TeamNiall @Louis_Tomlinson x

I bursted out laughing at the series of tweets Harry and Louis sent to me. Before I knew it, #teamAddie and #teamNiall was trending on twitter. I got some help from the girlfriends, all tweeting in #teamAddie since they were all for some girl power. Niall was in the lead with the most tags since girls everywhere loved Nialler. I was just a girlfriend.

The first half, he was beating me. After about another twelve holes, I turned the tables and was beating him. I used my putter to put the ball in in the last hole. The small golf ball rolled along the grass until finally, PLOP! It was in the hole.

"HAHAHAHA! IN YA FACE, HORAN! OH YEAH. TEAM ADDIE. LEMME GO TWEET ABOUT THIS." I said, doing my victory dance in front of Niall. He bursted out laughing at my very odd dance moves. I flipped my hair, I spun around in circles laughing, and sang 'I Am the Champion' in his face, making him burst out laughing. He got the majority of it on camera, and I was too dizzy from spinning to care.

NiallOfficial: so umm, Addie won and ummm...see for ya self. www.youtube.com/afhiafj935svsfj #dancingqueen

Directioners, a.k.a. the trending machines had gotten #Addiethedancingqueen the trending topic for a good thirty minutes. It was quite funny actually. Everyone said I unleashed my inner Danielle Peazer and that I was the best dancer in the world. Niall and I stopped at McDonalds aftewards laughed about it the whole way home.

"Best part was, was when you didn't know how to swing and I had to guide you through it." Niall said, smirking at me. I smiled, blushing at the memory of Niall's hands around my waist as he shoved me the strokes. His strong arms wrapped around me, warming my insides.

"I liked that part too." I stirred my shake, smiling to myself. I licked the cool treat off the straw and ate the cherry, throwing the stem aside.

"Umm, Addie this is kinda a personal question but it's about your locket. I take it it meant a lot to you?"

I bit my lip and nodded slowly. Niall squeezed my hand a bit. I wasn't going to cry. The locket had broken but my mum was still here with me. That hadn't changed at all. "Uh, umm, y-yeah was my m-mum's."

"Oh." Niall nodded slowly. I wondered if he took the hint that it was a touchy subject. "You don't talk about your parents much."

I shrugged lightly. "Did you wanna meet them?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice." He lit up a bit. "Tomorrow then?"

Yeah. I'll just show you to the two headstones in the middle of St. Michael's Cemetery.

"Should I bring flowers for your mum?" Niall asked, being the gentlemen he was. He seemed to be already thinking of ways he could impress them. He'd be in for a surprise.

Sure. Flowers would definetly brighten up her gray, cold cobblestone.

"Yeah. I think she'd really like that."