Chapter 30

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CAUSE SEIZURES, CRYING, AND OVERLOAD OF CUTENESS. You may find yourself on the floor, rocking back and forth, crying because you want a relationship just like Naddie's. You may find yourself saying 'asdfghjkl;' and 'my feels. my emotions'z side effects also include depression, because you'll never have a relationship as perfect as theirs, and scaring others (maybe pets even ;) ) because you fangirl so hard.

READ ON. :D  

*************************************** 

Chapter 30

Addie's POV

"Is this seriously happening?" I muttered as they zipped up the back of my dress with ease. The diets and constant exercise all paid off to this special day. "This is not happening. It's not."

"Oh, but it is dear." My aunt smoothed out the train flowing behind me. She adjusted the veil, framing my face.

"No. This is all a dream. I'm still a fangirl. I'm dreaming. I'm going to wake up soon. I'm not marrying Niall James Horan."

"I'd slap you, but I'd ruin your makeup." Daniella rolled her eyes as she fixed my hair a bit. Daniella was engaged to Zayn, as was Hazel to Harry. Daniella became Mrs. Malik a couple months earlier then my wedding, so she understood my nerves. She pinched me with her manicured nails, making me wince.

"Okay-Okay it's not a dream." I said, stepping down from the circular stand in front of the tall, skinny mirror. I looked gorgeous, if I may say. For once, I just felt beautiful. I stared at this girl in the mirror. This girl in the mirror. She was older, she was happy, she was still in love. I looked like a totally different person. My hair was half up and half down, extra curly, and had little white flowers in my hair. My dress was lace. My mom and I always talked about wedding dresses and had this one dress picked out for me. I was wearing it today. We went from store to store, website to website, until we finally found that dress. It was the dress and I knew she would've loved to see it on me.

I turned around to face the other girls who helped me get ready. Daniella, Hazel, Aunt May, Maura, and even Meg and her little sister Ellie came in support.

"I feel like I'm about to throw up." I admitted as I picked up my bouquet. Yellow roses wrapped around with a blue ribbon. Blue was our color for the wedding, for twitter of course.

Everyone laughed but I didn't find it as amusing. "You love him right?" Meg asked as I nodded.

"Then that's all that matters."

"You're gonna be fine. This is what you've always dreamed of." My aunt rubbed my shoulders comfortingly.

"TWO MINUTES!" Someone yelled in the hallway, and that's when I froze up.

"I don't think I can do this. I'm scared, May. I'm not ready for marriage. I-I don't know."

She gripped my shoulders and looked me right in the eyes. "You can do this, sweetie. One walk down the aisle. Ethan's gonna be there right by your side. It'll be over before you know it. It's just your nerves talking. You love him, sweetie. He loves you. Now come on. He's waiting for you."

I nodded and took a deep breath. Maura squeezed my hand and gave me a warm smile.

"I'm glad he picked you."

I smiled and picked up my dress and started to walk out the door of my little dressing room. Josh was out there waiting for me, in his black suit with his blue tie. Tori had to help him get his tie all straightened out and she fussed over him. I laughed a bit as the two argued over his crooked tie. Tori finally fixed it and smiled in victory.