Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Sooo, what's the schedule for you crazy boys?" I asked, hopping up on the counter of the kitchen. I almost knocked over a couple jars so I was more careful and hoped the boys didn't notice. I looked out to the boys and I felt like a queen as all the boys sat at the dining table. I even threw in a little wave, as the boys rolled their eyes, chuckling.

"Well, a few interviews this week, you're welcome to come with." Liam said.

I groaned. "You all work too much."

The rest of the boys agreed with me but Liam continued, "Some signings and then we're on holiday in two weeks."

"And I'm still stuck at school. Woohoo!" I said sarcastically. I pouted a bit. "I wanna go on holiday!"

"Lads, do you know where we're going?" Louis asked.

"I don't even wanna hear it." I plugged my ears. "It'll probably be somewhere amazing."

"I don't know, I think they say something about Paris?" Zayn said casually, winking at me. I died a little on the inside. I've always wanted to go to Paris. I mean there was the Eiffel Tower, and the Arc de Triomphe, and the Palace of Versailles...

"I thought he said New York?" Harry said, glancing at me, as I tried singing loudly so I wouldn't hear.

"No, no, no! He said Hawaii!" Niall said a bit louder as I groaned. I finally surrendered, moving my fingers away from my ears, the boys bursting out laughing at me.

"If you went to Hawaii, I'd seriously cry."

"We can't go to Hawaii then." Niall said, coming over to me.

"Why do you say that?"

"I don't wanna see you cry, babe." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. It was the good kind though. I looked up at him and leaned my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back.

"Aww, look at the little lovebirds!" Louis bursted out, making kissing noises and faces at us. I felt myself blushing. I think Niall was too. We both smiled at the ground, trying to hide our faces.

"Aww, they're so cute!" Zayn cooed at us, laughing.

"Oh, we all know you have a thing for Daniella, Zayn!" I shot back. Zayn looked down at his shoes, a small smile forming on his face.

"Nice save." Niall whispered in my ear as the boys started teasing Zayn about his little crush.

"Oh, and don't forget Hazel and Harry." I randomly throwing in, poking Harry's cheek which was getting redder by the second. This was fun.

"WHAT?!" Louis yelled, sounding hurt. "Harry? Is this t-true?"

"I'm sorry." He said, hugging the Doncaster boy. "It's true."

"Don't touch me!" He said, and began to fake sob, running away.

"Louis!" Harry began to run after his "lover." We all laughed at the two. Nothing could break the best friends apart.

"Hey, if they really do get together, they won't have to come up with a couple name." Liam said and that's when it hit me. My eyes widened as I looked at everyone else around the table.

"Whoa." Niall said, finally.

"They're either Hazel, or Harry..." Zayn said.

"There's going to be a lot of arguing." Liam said chuckling.

"Naah, Hazel would win." I said, confidently. She usually got her way.

"Sooo, since Larry Stylinson is going on upstairs, what do you guys want to do?" Zayn asked, scrolling through his phone.