Chapter 11-Why do I think of you?

'I guess that he doesn't remember me'
Amanda thought to herself as she left the cafeteria but the familiarity that she saw in his eyes and his hesitation to speak to her said otherwise.

She stood behind the red and white doors of the cafeteria lost in her thoughts but during the prolong period of Amanda's thinking the doors opened and before she could attempt to balance she was on the floor and a handsome figure was putting his hand out to help her off her knees.

She noticed that it was the guy that she ran away from. She looked at his hand but decided not to take it because of what his touch does to her so she used her own strength to get up from the floor.
Jason closed his fist and dropped his hand to his side slightly angered by the refusal of his kindness.
"What's your name?" Jason asked
Amanda hesitated before answering when she decide that telling him her name can do know  harm
"Amanda and what is yours? " she inquired
"Jason .......um ...." Jason stuttered before continuing
"Do you know me?"he asked
Amanda paused
She had no intention to let him know that she remembered the night they met so her mind  decide to with hold the truth but a part of her wanted to tell him everything that happened and the way she felt when hr touched her.
"No I don't was I supposed to know you?" Amanda lied

Jason knew that she was lying because she hesitated to answer and he could see through the lies of any woman.
"Why'd you lie to me?" Jason asked
Amanda looked up with wide eyes at his question.
Before she could utter anymore lies the bell rang and before she could think she ran away as fast as she could and left him standing there just staring.

Jason smirked at her back but it slowly faded as he realised that something was different about her but didn't want his feelings for her to get stronger than curiosity.
Jason hated love because it was just another four letter word for lust and only stupid people thought that it was something more than that; why did Jason think of love while he was thinking of her. Jason said he would never feel such a ludicrous feeling that was only fit for ignorant and naive lonely people. He pushed the thought of the unimportant feeling to the back of his head and made his way to class but Amanda wasn't able to ignore something so strong as easily as Jason.
She thought about him during class and decided that it couldn't be love because you can't love someone you don't know and he looks like someone who was destined to break her heart and leave it broken in small pieces as he moved on to his next prey that he would do the same thing to but again there was something in his emotionless eyes that looked like pain he was going through something that he hid behind his large brick walls but it wanted to escape.
Amanda didn't know why he was on her mind but ignored it as much as she could and focused on the voice that she should be listening to.
__________________________________

Ssssuuuuuppppeerrrr short chapter but I literally get writers block after every chapter so I don't know what to write about anymore.

Thanks for reading please vote and comment and if you know any really good ways to get rid of writer's block please inbox me them.

I'll try to update as quickly as possible

Remember to vote and comment

Thanks for reading