Chapter 6 - Sleep Is For The Fearless

The Bunker

Amber's Pov

3 Weeks later.

My eyes were closed because of pain. Pain was everywhere. I don't remember where I am. I have been here and in the other rooms so much I barely remember witch one I'm in.

5 rooms... blood, water, robe, electric, and... alone... one word. one room.

Screaming. I'm screaming. I could feel the blood leave by body. My hands and feet desperately trying to get free from the metal table. With no luck. I open my eyes to see where I am. Blood. Blood everywhere.

Screaming. Screaming. Then... quiet.

I see a shadow figure coming closer to me. Closer and closer. Then I see a Man's face. Dad... He has a finger in front of his mouth to tell me to be quit. Without hesitation I am. I see him taking needles and one by one he sticks them in my side. Not allowed to scream I bit my lib. So much I start to bleed. He let them sit in my side for 1... 3... 5... 7 hours.

Suddenly I'm somewhere else. Needles are gone, but I can still feel the pain from where they were. I have small wounds. I look down and see I'm tied to a chair. Wires were duct tapped to my arms and legs. With metal sticking out of the rubber and touching my skin.

I hear footsteps behind me. Dad... he's walking up behind me with a control in his hand. Crying. I was crying. Couldn't scream. He gagged me. Then 1. 2. 3... click.

There was pain going through my entire body. I don't know how long it lasted. But it felt like an eternity.

I couldn't breathe. My head started pumping. I could feel someone having a tight grip in my hair. Then I was pulled up. Air, breathe. I was again in a new place. 10 seconds with air and I was pressed down in the ice-cold water again. 3 hours.

I could feel something on my wrists. Robe. Arms above my head. Tied. I was kneeling with my dad behind me. He had a whip in his hands. There was silence than pain. He was whipping me. 5... 10... 15... 20 times. Or maybe more. All the pain made me forget.

Suddenly I was strapped to the metal table again. Then the chair, then the water, then the whip.

Metal table, chair, water, whip... blood, electric, water, robe... over and over again. It never stopped. The pain never stopped. I screamed and cried. But nobody helped me.

I woke up with a scream in my bed. Nightmare. It was just another nightmare. I tried to comfort myself. The door was slightly open. I didn't think too much about it with the nightmare still going in my head. I have had trouble sleeping ever since I got here. But the boys never noticed. I looked at the clock and it at around 10. I assumed the boys were up at this point. So, I walked out to the kitchen. I was right. Dean was sitting and drinking coffee trying to wake himself up, while Sam was on his laptop. I sat down at the end of the table.

"Good morning." I simply said.

Dean looked at me with a weird look.

"good morning. Did you sleep well?" He asked.

They have asked me that almost every single day. They have been on a few hunts these last 3 weeks. I haven't really been allowed on any hunts after the hole vampire case back in June. I have stayed here in the bunker. Doing some research for them. And Sam have homeschooled me a little too. I started to think I may have a home. But then I remember when I'm fully safe from the angles and my dad, they will send me to their friend Jody. But truth be told I would rather stay here. And hunt with Sam and Dean.