Chapter:4 Ice Cream

Chapter 4

After leaving Mr. Travis's room I bursts out in tears. I couldn't hold back any more. I walked into the bathroom falling to the floor in tears. Holding my knee's close to my body. It's a good thing I didn't wear any make up today I thought to myself.

I couldn't believe I lost my virginity to a jerk like him. I shouldn't be crying over him. It's not all my fault it's his too.

I swear I never want to see his face again, but we all know that will never happen. I'll have to see that face tomorrow and the rest of the school year.

But today I'm not going to let him put me down like I'm the bad guy. I'm going out with James, and Dakota and going to have a great time, and forget about Alex.

I got off the floor and walked over to the sink. I looked in the mirror and noticed the tear stains on my cheeks. I turned on the water and splashed some on my face feeling refreshed.

Once I was in front of the door of my apartment. I put on a smile and walked in.

I tossed my backpack onto the floor where James batman backpack, and Dakotas black Jansport backpack was.

I could hear the sound of the 'Adventure Time' theme song play in the background. I walked into the living room, and saw Dakota and James sitting in front of the TV like little kids.

"I'm home." I said.

"Yay! Mommy guess what?" James said giving me a hug, and jumping up and down.

"What little bud." I asked putting him on my lap.

"I've made a friend at school. His name is mark! We also got to play on the swings." I gave him a smile. I'm glad he had fun.

"Really that's great bud. Maybe we can have him over one of these days. How does that sound." I said while ruffling his hair.

"Thank you mommy." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok. Who's ready to go get some ice cream!" I said standing up.

Dakota shot up from where he was sitting eagerly. "Me!"

"Me too!" James said.

Dakota, James, and me went to a ice cream Parlor called 'Jimmy's Ice Cream Parlor.' We went there every two weeks to get ice cream it's a tradition. I found this place when I was looking for a job, and they where more then willing to give me a spot.

We walked in and was greeted by Martha. She was a in her late thirties, her husband was the manager of the place.

"Hello Martha." I said sitting at our usual table that was next to the door.

"Nice to see you guys again. Your usual right." I gave her a smile

"Yes please."

"Ok right away." She said walking off.

I looked at Dakota and James who were playing rock, paper, and scissors.

"Your such a child Kota." I said pinching his cheek.

"Am not." He said pouting.

"Ok whatever you say, and thank for getting James for me. Your staying over tonight right. " I said giving him a friendly side bump.

"No problem. I love this little guy, and yeah I'll stay. " He said grabbing James cheeks.

"Stop Kota." James said trying to slap his hand away.

"You guys are so cute. Here are your ice cream's." Martha said placing two Sundays in front of me and Dakota, and handing James a cone with a scoop of cookies and cream.

"Thank you Martha." We chimed together.

"No problem darlings." She said walking off.

"Yum." James said eating his ice cream.

I gave Dakota a small smile before digging into my Sunday like there was no tomorrow.

[~~~Authors/Note~~~]

Heyo here is chapter 4 ice cream. it's a bit short. Sorry about that. Anyways how do you like the story so far. Leave you comment below of what you think. I'm working on more chapter every night. I usual write at night and sleep in the morning just like a nonsocial vampire.

Anyways I think this is the book I have more fun writing from all the other except for illegal love and forever loved<- my first two books I wrote when I was barley starting last year as a freshman in high school.

I don't really know how long this would be, but I don't want to rush the ending. So I'll try my best.

[~~~End~~~]

~Alex~