Chapter:5 M&M's and puppy eyes

Chapter 5

I woke up to someone's hand landing on my face. I opened my eyes and moved Dakotas hand off while sitting up in bed. I swear this boy sleep wired. I looked at the time a it read '6:00 Am'.

I got out of bed, and walked out the bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once I was finished I placed a towel over my body, and walked into my room. I noticed Dakota was still snoring away.

I quickly changed into my black ripped skinny jeans and one of Dakotas black T-shirt he left here once. I put on my glasses that where on the night stand.

I walked out of my room again while putting my hair up into a messy bun. I walked into James room. His room was the basic little kid room. The walls where painted baby blue, and there was a painting of a few of James favorite TV characters that me and Dakota did.

I walked over to his bed, and sat next to him placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Wake up bud time to get ready." I said giving him a little shake. "I'll make you M&M's pancakes."

With that said he shot up out of bed. "I'm up." I gave a small chuckle before looking through his closet, and pulling out his school uniform and placing it on his bed.

"Get ready ok. I'm going to go wake up Kota." I said walking out of the room.

I walked into my room where Dakota was laying shirtless wrapped around in the blankets. I walked over to his side where he was sleeping. What I did next was the only option I had to wake him up fast.

I grabbed a hold of the blankets and pulled, and hard as I could, and he came tumbling down. Once he was on the floor I could hear him groan.

"Are you ok down there." I said poking him.

He untangled himself from the blankets, and gave me a death glare, but I just ignored it.

"I'm going to make M&M's pancakes. You better hurry up and get ready." I noticed Dakotas expression changed when he heard 'M&M's.'

"Ok. Ok I'm up." He said getting off the floor and stretching.

I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I got everything out of the cabinets including the new box of M&M's I bought, and three plates.

Once I was done making the pancakes. I placed two pancakes on each plate then putting M&M's on top along with some syrup. I got three cups from the cabinet, and poured orange juice in them.

Once I was done Dakota and James walked into the kitchen.

"They're ready." I said placing the plates and cups onto the dining room table.

After eating breakfast and dropping off James at school me and Dakota where walking through the halls arm in arm. It was natural for me and Dakota to be close to each other Since we were in kindergarten we were inseparable.

"What are you doing later today Kota?" I asked.

"Nothing why." I grinned evilly and gave him my best puppy eyes. "Oh god what do you want. You rarely pull the puppy eyes card."

"Oh nothing really but could you take care of James when I'm at work." I said looking up at him.

We had a bit of a staring contest right in the middle of the hall. Till he sighed.

"Fine I'll do it. Plus I could feel your puppy eyes burn into my soul." I gave him a smirk and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you so much I owe you big time."

"Yeah yeah." He said.

*Ring.....*

Ugh..... I thought to myself as we walked into our first period with Mr. Travis's.

Oh how it's going to be the best class ever! Note the sarcasm.

[~~~Authors/note~~~]

Here's chapter five M&M's and puppy eyes. Wired name I know anyways I hoped you enjoyed it. Please leave your comment telling me what you think.

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter.

[~~~End~~~]

~Alex~