Chapter:10 Sleepover!

Chapter 10

Once I was in front of my apartment I was panting trying to catch my breath. I can't believe I ran all the way here from the bar. Once I was finally breathing evenly. I walked In and up the flight of stairs leading towards my apartment.

Once I was in my apartment I took off my shoes. My feet where killing me. I leaned against the door falling down. Thinking about that kiss. It was wired for me. Does that mean he likes me. No of course not. He was drunk. Yeah drunk.

I got off the floor walking into James room. I bends over moving his hair out of his face and giving him a kiss on the forehead.

I walked out closing his bedroom door leaving it a little opened. I walked into my room and saw Dakota already sleeping on my bed. I went over to my closest and pulled out my cookie mister shorts along with the matching shirt. I put on my pajamas and slipped into bed with Dakota.

I didn't really so any sleeping do the first hour I just layer there think about Alex. About a quarter of two I finally closed my eyes and drifted off into a dream less sleep.

[___]

I was awaken up by Dakota shaking me. I groaned pulling the covers over my head trying to go back to sleep.

"Come one April get up we have school!" Dakota yelled

"I'm not going." I mumbled under the covers.

"Why not." He said sitting down beside me.

"I got home late. I just want to sleep. Please take James to school." I semi lied. I was tired, but wanted to stay for other reasons.

"Ok then. I'll see you later. Sleep well." He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you Kota." I said closing my eyes to sleep again.

"No problem." Was the last thing I heard before passing out completely."

[___]

I woke up feeling rested I looked over at the clock it read '11:00pm' I got out of bed stretching.

I walked into the bathroom I ran the water and striped from my pajamas. Once the water was warm enough I got in letting the sweat run off my body. The warm water felt good on my sore legs.

Once I was out of the bathtub I got changed into some sweats and my tie dye shirt. I put on my glasses and put my hair up in its usual bun. I thought I would go out and get something's for James first sleepover

I walked to the store and got everything from cookie to ice cream. Once I was finished looking for snacks, and other things. I paid for them and walked home. Once I was home I places the thing into the cabinets.

I looked at the time and realized there was a good two hours before James got home and Dakota. I decided to rest. I laid down on the couch coving myself with my blanket falling fast asleep.

[___]

I was woken up to the sound of chattering and the TV on. I opens my eyes and saw Dakota and James sitting in the floor watching cartoons. I laid up and looked at the time it was already four. I stretched out my arms yawning.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hi mommy." Said James keeping his eyes on the TV.

"Sleep well April." Asked Dakota.

"Yeah I did." I relied.

I sat down looking at the TV watching whatever they were when I heard someone knock on the door.

"I got It." I said walking over to the door. I fixed my hair fast before opening the door.

I opened the door and there stood the last person I wanted to see today. Alex. I could feel a slight blush come on my face from remembering what happen the other night, but tried my best not to show it.

"Mr. Travis what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here dropping of my nephew. You live here." He replied.

Before I could answer I heard someone call me then jump at me.

"April!" Said Mark giving me a big hug.

"Hey mark." I said. "James is in the living room."

"Ok thank you." He said running off into the living room.

"Ok....then I guess I'm at the right place. Anyways here's marks bag." He said handing me it.

"Ok thanks."

"So you live here with your mom and brother." He asked.

"No my mother doesn't live with me." I replied.

"Huh my sister said James mom lives here." He said looking more confused than ever.

Before I could replied Dakota walked into the living room.

"Oh hey Mr. Travis. What are you doing here." He asked walking over to the door.

"Um...Mark is his nephew." I said.

"Oh that's cool." He said before walking off the coming to a halt." Oh yeah James said he wants to order pizza. You want to call or do you want me to."

"You call."

He nodded then walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want to come in." I asked.

"Um...No thank you I have to go anyways." He replied.

"Ok th-" I said before getting interrupted.

"Mommy! Mommy!" James said running towards me.

"What is it bud." I asked picking him up.

"Can we watch a movie!" He said with a smile that I couldn't resist.

"Of course. Go pick one out, and I'll put it on. Ok" I said putting him down.

"Ok mommy!" He said running off.

"Ok then I guess I'll see you tomorrow when you pick up mark." I said looking at him.

I saw a confuses expression on his face like he was trying to figure something out.

"Um...yeah. Wait he's your son." He asked scratching the back of his head.

"Yes."

"How?" He asked.

"Long story. Maybe I'll tell you next time." I replied.

"Ok then...I'm going to go." Before I could close the door he was already gone. What's his problem. I shut the door and walked into the living room putting on a movie that they picked out on.

Me, Dakota, and the boys where watching movies while enjoying ice cream, pizza, and other things that I bought in our pajamas. After a while of watching movie I realized James and mark fell asleep.

"Hey Dakota." I whispered.

"Hm." He said.

"There asleep help me take then to the room." I said picking up James and Dakota picking up mark. We both carried them into the room placing the on the bed covering them with the blanket. I kisses both of them on the forehead before leaving the room with Dakota.

Once we were in the living room I started to clean up with the help of Dakota. It was kind of a mess but not something we couldn't fix. Once we we're done we both collapse onto the couch.

"Ugh so much work."I said out of breath.

"Yup it was. Anyways I have to go." He said.

"What why." I asked.

"I have to go somewhere with my mom tomorrow in the morning." He replied.

"Ok then go I can handle it." I said gesturing his towards the door.

"Sorry." He replied giving me a kiss on the fore head.

"It's fine."

"Thanks bye." He said before walking out. I got off the couch like a zombie and went it lock the door.

Then walked into my room collapsing on my bed and fell asleep faster than you can spell Mississippi.

[~~~Author/Note~~~]

I wrote this at 5:56Am that's alI I have to say.

[~~~End~~~]

~Alex~