Chapter One

Jakes POV:
I made it! I've finally left Kansas to become a roommate with two of my best friends- Colby and Sam! I was quite surprised to have been even thought of to be a roommate- especially after when Elton moved out.

As I pulled up to the gate of the mansion, I have a bright smile and waited for the gate to roll open. I could already feel nervous butterflies as I saw my two friends run out, along with four others. I recognized two from vine, Corey and Aaron. Corey had a girl trotting behind him whose name was Devyn. I only knew that from watching Sam and Colbys channel. The fourth person was Kat. Sam's girlfriend. She was smiling brightly from the doorway and giving a welcoming wave.

I pulled up into the driveway and hopped out of the car, pocketing the keys as someone suddenly jerked me into a hug. Laughter from both me and my hugger sounded.

"Colbbyy, I haven't even been here for two minutes." I laughed, giving my best friend a hug.

Gosh I forgot how much I missed this emo boy.

"Yeah I know but its been too long!" Colby exclaimed, smiling brightly down at me before pulling back.

"Yeah yeah." I playfully punch his arm before popping up the trunk right as another person pulls me into a hug.

"Jake!!" Sam exclaimed, giving my back a few pats of excitement before pulling back. "We've got so much to talk about."

I laughed a bit and nodded in agreement. "Enough of all this cheesy stuff. Take this." I tease, tossing a suitcase to Colby, seeing as he's taller of the three of us.

As I'm beginning to pull out another bag, an arm reached out and takes it for me. I look up in surprise but smiled. "Thanks Corey. Its nice to get some help."

He just smiled and nodded bit. "Gotta be nice."

I watched as Colby and Corey carry my bags into the house-followed by Devyn, leaving me with Sam and Aaron since Kat already went back inside.

"So is there anything I need to know about being you guys roommate?" I asked curiously, pulling out a few more bags to carry before closing my cars trunk and looking over the two males.

"Well for one, no one really washes the dishes and two, be extra careful." Sam hummed, leading the way inside.

"Because of letting out the dogs?" I questioned, a bit on edge as I followed Sam inside, Aaron close behind. What was there to be worried about?

"Well yes.. But also because of the prank wars." Aaron responded, closing the door behind them.

Shit.. I forgot about that. I huffed a bit and sat my bags down. "So which room is gonna be mine?" I peered around the hallway until my eye catches onto the stairway.

"I'll show you." A voice spoke from above me. I quickly look up but tilted my head as Colby trotted down the stairs and picks up the bags I'd just set down.

I gave a smile and nodded. "If you say so, Colbs." An old nickname I gave him back in highschool. He evidentially didnt like it because he groaned playfully.

"Are we gonna go there.. Jakey?" Colby smiled back at me and I felt my cheeks grow pink. He knew how I hated that name.

"Colbyyy." I pouted and trotted up the stairs after him. "Don't use that name."

I wasn't sure if it was what I ate or what but when he looked back at me with that smile, I felt my stomach cut flips. What's gotten into me?

"You know you love the name." Colby teased, just earning a huff from me in return.

Once we got to the room and I got adjusted and unpacked, it'd already been an hour or two.

Aaron offered to help me unpack while everyone else filmed a video downstairs. During that time, I chose to chat with Aaron a bit, occasionally stopping to pet his puppy Buddy.

"So Aaron, what's it like being a roommate here?" I struck up conversation as Aaron gave the perks of living with the people here. The only bad thing he said was that you didn't know when or where you'd be pranked.

After the last few hours of unpacking I thanked Aaron then started downstairs with him and Buddy to see what the others were up to. I gazed around the large place, still a bit unbelieving that I actually was here with these guys as

I heard Aaron chuckle from one of the living rooms. "They're all asleep."

I chuckled a bit as well and redirected my gaze to see where Aaron was looking. I immediately bit my lip, seeing Colby's position.

Colby was laid on a giant beanbag chair. His hoodie was raised a bit to show his toned lower stomach.

I blinked a few times as a realized what I was doing. stop it Jake. You haven't liked him since highschool. Why should you now? I cleared my throat and looked up at Aaron. "Do we just leave them here?"

"Leave who where?" Corey stirred awake and stretched, waking up Devyn too, who had been laying across his lap. The two of them sat up and I chuckled.

"You guys look really tired. Does making videos always tire you guys out so much?" I asked curiously, leaning against the doorframe as they began upstairs to their room.

"Yeah.. But you gotta please the fans.." Corey yawned. 'Night Jake. See you in the morning. Hope you get adjusted." He mumbled, disappearing upstairs with Devyn.

I mumbled a soft 'night' in return before turning back to the other four, meaning Sam, Kat, Colby and Aaron.

I ate a quick snack before I trotted back up to bed to sleep, feeling a bit bad for having to leave the three down there to sleep.. But I guess it was normal for them by now. As I drifted to sleep that night I couldn't help but think of my new roommates.

This may all work out..

word count: 1011

°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N Well there we go! The first chapter! Hope it wasn't too cheesy lol.

Update: I am unmotivated 24/7 so updates will be hella slow and rare