Chapter Twelve

Third Person POV

And so the story ends happily there. Jake makes his lovey dovey videos for the fans and Colby begins to call out on some of the homophobic commenters.

But what about the roommates? Well they moved out and Jake got the home of his dreams.

With a little bit of help from family and fans, the two moved off to a secluded house on the California hills. A beautiful cabin like style decorated it externally and internally.

The two slowly began to stop making YouTube videos separately and now only filmed with their friends. Colby in Sam and Colby and Jake in videos with Aaron and Corey.

Jake would more than likely say his best thing about it is that he's gotten the boy of his dreams, house of his dreams... And daughter of his dreams.

The two boys adopted a sweet little girl by the name of Lily. Of course this was a good some years after the proposal.

Proposal? Oh right, Colby got down on one knee some years after they've dated.

Now at 27 and 26, the boys have a nice little daughter to care for.

With some help from Kat, Tori and Devyn of course.

But as years widdled by, Lily found a man of her own and moved out and the two, now senior, YouTubers lived a life of relaxation and love.

Authors note:

There's not too much more to do in the story now lol. I could continue Lily's story if needed but Colby and Jake deserve their hill topped break.
Love you readers <3