Chapter Six

Colby's POV

Me and Jake talked for a while about typical things, such as the prank wars and the fact Jake just got here. The whole time I couldnt take my eyes off the boy. I dreamily smiled everytime he talked. It was like I was in a trance.

As we kept talking we got to the subject of how much we'd liked each other without the other knowing... Since highschool in fact.

You could've been with him for years if one of you would've confessed.. I thought with a chuckle.

Finally we got to a pause and just gazed at each other. His eyes are so beautiful.. How did I not ask him out before. I stuided his features contently, my eyes lingering on his lips. So plump and soft looking.. 

I absentmindedly leaned in closer and Jake did the same.

Our lips connected into a soft kiss and both of us seemed to melt. I barely noticed his hands moving to gently rest around my neck.

A soft kiss turned into a deep one and I ended up pulling him in my lap, my hands slithering up into his hoodie. We didnt advance the kiss any further, knowing neither of us were ready to have sex just yet but damn.. It feels so.. right to kiss him.

"Hey Colby. We need to edit the video from-"

Me and Jake froze for a moment, pulling back from each other. I looked over at Sam with dread, pulling my hands out from under Jakes hoodie.

Sam's face was infuriated with.. Well betrayal really. He dropped his camera down on my couch and stormed over, jerking Jake off my lap and grabbing hold of my collar.

"Woah, Sam calm down. What's wrong?"

"WHATS WRONG COLBY? HUH?! MAYBE ITS THE FACT THAT YOU KEPT THIS FROM ME! IM YOUR BESTFRIEND! WE HAVE A FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL TOGETHER AND YOU'RE JUST GONNA KEEP STUFF LIKE THIS FROM ME!? I TOLD YOU I HATE LIARS WHEN I MET YOU! WHY DID YOU TELL ME YOU WERE STRAIGHT?! WHY!!"

I was silent, unable to give him an answer. Instead I just looked at him a bit dumbfounded. I didnt know Sam would be so angry over this..

"Look Sam.. I.." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"YOU WHAT COLBY?! AM I EVEN YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE?! DOES EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE KNOW THAT YOU ONLY INVITED JAKE TO LIVE WITH US SO YOU COULD HAVE SEX?! HUH?! AND YOU WOULDN'T TELL ME A DAMN THING?! NO! ITS NOT LIKE WHEN I TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN MY LIFE! THIS MUST BE MUCCCHHH DIFFERENT!"

Jake tried to step in and I shot him a little glare but he ignored it. "Sam calm down.. I didnt even know he liked me before I came down from Kansas. Chill bro.."

Sam looked over at Jake and I swear if looks could kill, Jake would be cut into pieces. "Don't.. You tell me to chill... My best friend hasn't told me ANYTHING about himself and you expect me to CHILL?!"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! What's going on?" Aaron trotted into the room, Buddy hopping after him.

He noticed Sam gripping my collar and pulled him away. "Sam what the hells gotten into you?"

Sam growled a little, tears welling up as he jerked away from Aaron and stormed out, leaving Aaron with a confused expression.

Jakes POV

What..the hell.. Did I do... I may have broken up Sam and Colby...

After Colby explained to Aaron what went down, I fell down on the bed in shock, looking up at the ceiling in disbelief. "What did I do.. Colby oh my god.."

Colby looked pale and I could tell he was in pain. He rubbed his eyes and leaned against the wall. "He'll.. He'll come around eventually... I.. I hope." He held out his arms and I snuggled up to him, looking down. "I'm.. I'm so sorry.. Its all my fault.." I closed my eyes and buried my face into the crook of Colbys neck.

His hand rubbed my back gently and I could hear the pain in his voice as he spoke. "Shush.. Its not your fault at all.. Its mine.."

word count: 705
°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: So its shorter but a lot more drama so.. Yeah XD

Ps. If any of you lovelies like to rp I'd love to do a Jolby or Brolby one. (I prefer being Jake if Jolby lol)

<3