Chapter Eleven

Jake's POV

Colby doesn't understand.. I love him but I can't change everything just so we can be together.

Tearfully I attempted to walk away, not wanting to hear what else he as to say.

"N-No Colby.. Go back to your fans.. You're losing more and more of them.."

Colby's POV

"Jake no... It's not like that. I would quit being a YouTuber before I quit being your Boyfriend... Don't act like you have to put my job before.. us."

Jake has always been like this.. putting things before his own happiness. I could see it hurt him to want to leave me. I can't let him hurt like that.

I raised a hand and softly cuffed his face. "Jakie..~" I traced a soft kiss upon his lips. I can't lose him again..

Jake sniffled a little but closed his eyes. "Your fans h-hate me though..."

"But does that I mean I hate you..? Who have I loved more..? You or the fans? Who have I grown up with..? You or the fans? You. Jake. You're always going to come first.. I promise.."

I began to retract when I saw Jake's eyes softening little.

With a shaky breath he apologized and leaned against me lightly his chin upon my shoulder.

That's right Jakie. Right where it should go.

With a soft kiss on his head, I lead him to the couch.

"Now... I know the fans won't like you at first but look. We're both happy. They will realize that one day and grow used to our relationship.. don't you think I've thought this all through?" I smiled, settling onto a seat with Jake beside me.

Jake laid his legs up beside himself and laid across my lap with a sigh. "I suppose you have.."

I nodded lightly. "Atta boy. Keep a smile on those pretty lips.

Jake's POV

Well... I guess he has a bit of a point coming through.. Me being his boyfriend is real life.. Him being with the fans forever is well... Fake I suppose.

Of course Colby will always love his fans but all social media artists have a point where they have to pull away and breath.

Sure. The fans can know about me and Colby dating.. But they don't need to know about our cute moments and such. Somethings are better when only you and the other knows of it.

Like our little silent moments while we cuddle or the sweet nothings we whisper as we drift to sleep. They're precious because only he and I know about them. Not even the roommates know.

I softly sighed and pulled Colby down for a gentle kiss. "You're right... As always.."

He softly shook his head. "As if.." he shifted to sit with me in his lap instead of over it.

"If I was always right, I would've asked you out years ago." He smiled softly and kissed up my jaw.

Years ago.. He wouldn't have been able to then.. For we were in Kansas then. Where our parents wouldn't let us be together for the death of this.

"Mhm as if... The reasonable you knows what wouldve happened if you'd done that, pretty boy." With a flash of a smile, I wrapped my arms around him.

He laughed gently and held me closer.

I could get used to this..

Colby and I could get our own little home after we've tired of social media.. we could live together and cuddle all day when we come home.

Oh but how have I forgotten...? My own fans. I cursed softly and pulled out my phone. It was still blown up with notifications as I pulled up my social medias...

I have more followers than I did... how can that be? Shouldn't there be less..? I'm dating Colby..

I scrolled down to see the comments of his newest video.

It seems that people have already shipped us before all of this went down.

With a soft laugh, I showed Colby.

"There's people that seemed to already know we'd fall again, lover boy.." I leaned forward and softly kissed him with a smile.