Chapter Seven

Colby's POV

Well shit... Sams upset down.. Meaning Kat is too... And if they're mad at me.. It makes conflict.. One because of our joined channel and two because of how we have rooms right across from each other.. Every now and then I catch Sam glancing at me when we pass each other in the house but the verbal fight we had a few nights ago made us break apart a bit..

Besides Sam... Me and Jake are pretty good. Only the roommates know we're together.. And honestly I kinda want it to stay that way... I dont like it when fans threaten someone Im dating.. Yeah I get that they're protective of me and they dont want me hurt but.... I dunno.. It just sucks that I have to keep it a secret...

I was scrolling through Instagram as I thought before I felt someone slid up beside me on the couch.

I look over to see Kat. She looked about as tired as I felt.

"Colby I need to talk with you.." She murmured, leaning against the couch and pulling her knees up to herself.

Immediately red flags go up. Kat rarely needed a serious talk with me. "Yeah what's up?"

"Sam's been terrible. After that stupid fight he had with you he's been snappy and distant.. Is there nothing you can do? Nothing at all? I want my boyfriend back.. And I think you want your bestfriend back too.." She murmured, tearing up.

Sam's been rude to Kat too..? What did I cause?

"Oh uh... I gu-" I was immediately cut off by Kat's arms flying out to wrap me in a hug.

"Oh thank you! I knew you'd say yes!"

I awkwardly pattes her back and sighed. How the hell do you confront someone like that..?

Kat left me alone in my room and I fell back in the couch, rubbing my temples.

How could one action break so many people apart..?

I drifted to sleep soon after, my arm laid crossing my face and my door wide open.

Jakes POV

Well this friccen' sucks.. I get the boy I want but end up breaking up his bestfriend.. Fricc..

I was downstairs at the Kitchen table on my laptop before it suddenly slammed closed, causing me to jump.

"Sam what the he-"

Sams had reached out and grabbed onto the front of the jersey I was wearing. He was extremely close.

His eyes were bloodshot and dark bags hung under his eyes.

"What do you want with Colby?"

I paused for a moment, confused as to why he would ask.

"I.. Really like him and.. Yeah.. We're dating... Why..?" I try to pry off his hand but he only tightens his grip.

"Not gonna hurt him are you?"

"Course not. Why woul-"

"Not gonna use him are you?"

"Again, no-"

"Not gonna take him from me are you..?"

I paused. "Sam is there something you wanna..?"

"No. I don't like Colby like that. I just want my bestfriend. If he stays with you all the time I won't be able to stay with him any. Because of you. Now promise that you wont. Take. Him. From. Me."

His eyes glared daggers at me and I slowly nodded. "Alright bro.. Chill.."

Sam huffed and silently turned on his heel, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

Well shit..

Word count: 559

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: Very short. I know lol. Just lost some inspiration.