Chapter Nine

Jakes POV:

My first thought was panic. Apparently some fans have started to make compilation's of me and Colby together. Meaning people would begin shipping. Pressure would be put on us since most of Colbys loving fangirls send threats to Colby's lover. In other words, me. I didnt want Colby to feel stressed over this and I didnt want threats.

"Colby! Come 'ere!" I yelled, immediately hearing footsteps coming down the hall.

Colby flopped down beside me on the beanbag in the living room, looking at my phone. "What's.. That..?" He said, watching as images of the two of us flew with a highly sexual song.

"Fan edits. Meaning people are gonna start to become more aware of us together.. Colby I don't want people to hate on us." I huffed, leaning over against him as his arm lay over my shoulders.

"Don't worry about it Jake. The fans dont know where we live so no ones gonna get hurt. If they talk shit, they're wasting their typing energy."

I paused for a moment before chuckling. "Typing energy..?" I questioned in confusion, grinning.

Colby just laughed and shrugged. "I dunno. Shush."

"Make me." I stuck out my tongue playfully and grabbed his phone, running off. Its about time he gets off his butt and enjoys himself. Hes begun to look a bit sad and dreary.

He immediately bolted up with a "hey!" and playful curse. "Just wait til I get you, Jake!" He joked, sprinting after me to retrieve his own phone.

With a laugh I shook my head and ran off upstairs. "Yeah right. I'll put it where you won't reach." I stuffed his phone in the front of my skinny jeans then ran towards my room.

I'd run off into the room when Colby, laughing, grabbed my other hand and pulled me back, causing us to fall on the bed. "Come on. Give it back."

I stuck out my tongue and shook my head. "Maaakkkeee meeee~"

He at first just looked down at me before he smirked and his hand jolted into the front of the jeans.

My breath hitched in surprise as a whistle sounded behind us by the door.

"Woah guys, you both got a room." Corey teased, noticing Colby's hand down in my pants.

"No! Its nothing like that- He just has my ph-"

"Nah I get it bro. Devyn does it to." He winks and walked off, leaving me blushing down to the roots of my hair.

Even Colby looked like a tomato.

He got his phone quickly and cleared his throat. "My uh.. My bad." He kissed my head and wove his fingers into mine, gripping my hand affectionatly.

All I could manage was a little laugh of embarrassment. "Mhm. Isn't like it was a problem." I flashed a sly smile.

His own eyes flickered over an emotion I hadn't seen on his before. "Oh really?" His hand grazed down my chest and I realized what I'd started.

A smile played at my lips. "Mhm. But its to early to such things..~ remember?" I hopped up and let the room, teasingly winking back at him.

Colby's POV.

That sly little bastard.. Now I've got a problem and no way to fix it...

I grumbled lightly as my phone suddenly lit up with a call from Brennen.

"Hey bro, whats up?" I answered, sitting up at bit on the bed.

"Mind if I come over with Kobe? I got nothing better to do." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Ahh. Yeah sure man. How far out are you?" I begin downstairs to tell Jake and the others he was coming.

"Maybe.. Twenty minutes. Well Ima go get Kobe. See you bro."

As he hung up, I notice loads of other notifications popping up. Deciding to ignore it, I look up to find the others.

"Hey you guys! Brennens coming over in about a half hour!"

I'm met with only silence. Glancing around, I notice there's no one in the house.

Instead I spot them outside. They we're filming a video already.

Guess I'll wait for Brennen and Kobe..

word count: 685

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: Hope you enjoyed <3