Chapter Two

Colby's POV:

Woah... Jakes really here. Its been so long since I've seen the childish boy and I'd grown to forget why exactly I missed him. Hearing his voice.. Seeing his goofy smile. Jeez. Its like I'm falling all over again. No. I can't do that. Fans already ship me with Sam and Brennen. I don't want to drag Jake into it...

I sigh as I roll off of the beanbag chair, assuming that all the others were still in bed since it was still a bit early. As I'm beginning up the stairs I hear footsteps run to me.

"Colby!" Someone whispered yelled.

I turn around just to see Sam and his camera. Great. He's already filming a video.

"What...? I'm about to head to bed.." I grumbled, giving a smile though since I didnt want to look too rude.

Sam chuckled. "Well wake up sleepy head! Since Jakes the new roommate, we need to get him into the prank wars."

I eyed him suspiciously, noticing a slight smirk upon the blondes lips. "What do you have in mind...?"

Sam just turned the camera to himself. "As I exlain to Colby whats going on, I need you to press that like button. It helps us out a lot."

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Okay. Now what do you want to do."

Sam flipped the camera off for the time being and gave a little smirk. "Lets make him believe the house is on fire."

I stared at him for a moment before rolling my eyes. "Sam leave him alone.. Its his first morning here. Don't scare him away already."

Sam had evidentially still been filming because he whistled and turned the camera to me. "What's wrong Colby? Got a weak spot for the newbie?"

I just rolled my eyes and begin to my room. Do I? Do I really like the male again? I groaned and knocked the thought from my head. Of course not. He just got here yesterday and you've said like only ten things to him. Knock it off Colby. Leave him alone. I sighed and fell onto the bed to get another hour or two of sleep.

"Colby... Colby.. Colby!"

I groaned and opened my eyes tiredly. "Wha-"

I cut off immediately. Jake was about a foot from my face, his hands upon my shoulders.

I must've been staring too long because Jake chuckled and stood back up straight. "Get up you big goof. We're going to Tender Greens in celebration of me moving in."

I perked up immediately, rising to my feet. Tender Greens was one of my favorite places to eat.

I hummed a bit and gave a smile down at the boy before I noticed his face. It was tinted red. His gaze was directed straight to look at my chest, seeing as I'd tossed my shirt off before getting back into bed.

Jake cleared his throat after a little and playfully pushed me to my own closet. "Get dressed, Colbs. We're leaving in a little." He trotted out and closed the door behind himself, leaving me to just watch the door he'd left through.

Gosh. This boy was actually getting to me.

I got dressed quickly then trotted downstairs. I was in my ripped jeans and muscle tee as I look at the others in the living room. Seems like everyone had been waiting for me again. Whoops.

Kat giggled and took Sams hand. "You take longer to get ready than me and Devyn combined. And we're both girls."

I chuckled and gave a smile, flipping my hair a bit for effect. "Got to keep my hair looking fresh, bro."

Jake spoke up from the corner. "Whatever you say, Justin."

Corey being his typical self outbursted with "WOAHHHH! HE JUST CALLED YOU JUSTIN BEIBER DUDE!!"

I just laughed it off and left to get my keys. "Lets just go eat already. Im starving. Sam- you and Kat can ride with me if you'd like. You too Jake."

The three nodded and trotted over to my car.

"SHOT GUN!" I heard Jake yell out, receiving a laugh from the other two.

I slipped into the car with the others. "So whose idea was it to go to Tender Greens?" I asked, cranking up the car and waiting for Corey and them to leave first.

"Mine because we know how picky you are." Sam spoke up from the back, receiving some chuckles from the others.

I playfully rolled my eye before loud music sounded, my gaze immediately jerking over to see what Jake had done.

"Whoops.. Didn't mean to do that." He'd accidentally connected his phone to my Bluetooth speakers.

I chuckled and just kept driving, listening as the others sung along to the song 'God's Plan'.

When we finally hopped out of the car at the restaurant, I was more than ready to eat. I locked the car and shoved my hands in my pockets, looking over at the others.

"Well come on guys, stop delaying!" Jake said excitedly, trotting off to the entrance. The rest of us chuckled and followed. I stayed behind the group, trying to decide between two choices of food of the menu.

We all ordered and sat down... I was placed beside Jake. Great. Not only was I trying to decide what I felt for him, I was placed next to him. Meaning we were obviously going to talk.

Me and Jake struck up conversation and talked about what all had happened to ourselves since we'd been apart.

My heart swelled everything Jake gave his dimpled smile or did something stupid- but still cute.

As he was saying something his phone turned on showing he had a notification. My gaze flickered over to it and I smirked a tad bit. His back ground screen was a picture of me.. Well me with heart around it.

Maybe he feels the same..?

No of course not. Its been so long. Surely not..

I was snapped out of my thoughts but Corey laughing and accidentally elbowing me against Jake.

I gasped a bit in surprise and had ended up pinning Jake to the wall beside him, causing him to sit sideways and me to be inches from him... Shit...

Word count: 1040

°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: Lol so its a bit of a cliff hanger but the next chapter should make up for it <3