🍬2🍬

Elisia P.O.V

I put Elaine in her car seat, grabbed her stroller and put everything in the car. We are going to the mall today to probably find new outfits or toys for Elaine. As we're driving down the street, a few paparazzi followed me and tried to take pictures of us. They weren't going to get much other than us sitting in a car.

We finally arrived at the mall. I parked the car and took Elaine out her car seat and put her in the stroller and we started to walk around. As we walked around and shopped, fans stopped us and took pictures and asked for autographs. I didn't mind much. But it started to get a bit out of hand. Thankfully when I asked them to stop, they stopped. Me and Elaine went through the rest of the mall ok. Until we were stop again.

"Hey!" A voice called out. I turned around only to see that girl again. She started to walk closer to me "im Bianca. Donnie's girlfriend" I feel like she doesn't know yet.

"Oh. I don't know a 'Donnie'" I quickly turn around and try to walk off but she grabs me before I could go.

"Adonis. Adonis Creed? When you saw him last night you ran off. Can you explain why?" She didn't watch the live last night. Great. And on top of that she doesn't know our history. Even better. I sigh

"Look, I cant tell you more than he has. Like I said, I don't really know him. I met him once at a party and that was that" I turned around and started walking but she stopped me once again.

"Come on. There has to be more than "a party" for you to just run off" she scoffed

I sigh and roll my eyes at her "look, I can't tell you any of our past because it doesn't really concern you. But if you don't mind please tell Adonis to come to 9876 Crestmont Ave whenever he can. It's important. You can come if you want but I highly recommend you don't" and with that I walked off.

Timeskip brought to you by trivago

Adonis P.O.V

I can't believe it. Bianca saw her at the mall and asked her questions. She seemed too upset for me to tell her the truth about me and Elisia. From what I'm hearing, Elisia is trying to keep us a secret too. She must not want anyone knowing. Including Bianca.

"Hellooo! Earth to Adonis" she waved her hands in my face.

"Huh? Im sorry continue"

"Yeah, anyway she kinda brushed it off but she said can you meet her at 9876 Crestmont Ave whenever you can." She walked out after that. I can't believe how big I'm messing up. Why did we have to wait to get a pic. I should've just waited in the car. This would've never happened.

I finally arrive at her house. Bianca said she didn't want to come which was fine with me. I knock on the door and Elisia answers holding her daughter.

"Come in and sit down. This is really important" she let's me in and I sit on the couch.

"So what is it thats important?"

"Elaine is yours" my mouth dropped.

"How?"

"The hell you mean 'how?' You were at the same party I was at about a year ago, talked to me for awhile, got me pregnant and left" she started to tear up "the day you left was the day I was going to tell you" she sniffled and wipped her tears. "I wanted to tell you Incase you wanted to be in her life"

I look at Elaine and she looks back at me. She really beautiful baby, but I can't believe she is mine.

"Can I hold her?" Elisia nods and me hands me Elaine. I hold her in my arms and she looks up and smiles at me. I want this forever. "I want to be in her life. But this doesn't go public. Just between me you and Bianca"

"And my mom"

"I'm fine with that. When can I take her?" I looked up at Elisia

"You can take her now. I've got some stuff later today so" she went upstairs for awhile. When she came back down she had a bag in her hand. I assumed it was for Elaine. I took the bag then headed back to my apartment. There is so much going on.

Sup hooker's it's ya gurl, da author. Can y'all tell me how to improve this. I feel like I'm moving too fast but aslo too slow at the same time. So give me some recommendations for this book. Thanks.
~da author

Word count: 791