🍍16🍍

2 months later
Elisia P.O.V
This bitch going to learn today. I finally have the right time to strike. It's a week before Donnie fights Drago but I have to put this out first. Since then a lot has happened. Able was in a pretty nasty fight and was left crippled. It's what he deserves. Bianca still acts like she never sang my song at all. And then on top of that, she is fake dating some guy. People don't even know that Able exist. And it's funny cause now people think Devin is his son. I have to laugh. Riley turned her back on me for some guy she only knew for 5 months. So now, it's my turn. Over the weekend, I recorded a song exposing the both of them. It's what they get for turning on me.

2 months ago
Able P.O.V
I can tell and see Bianca and very stressed these days. She has been very quiet and staying to herself. She barely plays with Devin anymore. And it sucks. We are really close and is want to be with her. I won't lie to her like Adonis did. I won't hurt her like he did either. When he found out Devim wasn't his, he practically yelled at Bianca in the middle of the hospital. Then he packed up his stuff and left her in Philly and moved to LA. Now, I have no respect for him. I will treat Bianca better. I plan on taking her out to a beautiful restaurant and give her a night of relaxation. I Knock on her door and see she is just working and working on songs. I wrap my arms.around her shoulders. "Go get ready. We leave in 2 hours" I see her smirk.

"What for? Tonight is nothing special"

"What?" I chuckle a little "A guys can't want to take his girl out on a date" I raise my arms and joke around with her.

She turns in her chair and smiles and laughs a little at my actions. "I mean, you can but, I just wasn't expecting it"

I kiss her cheek. "That was the whole point. So go get ready" she gets out her chair and begins to leave, but then stops.

"Who is going to watch Devin. A good friend of mine. Her name is Reign and I trust her. She is good people"

"She better be. Or she will be catching these hands" we both laugh.

"Go get ready witcho bad self" she laughs more and goes to get ready. I like seeing her like this. All happy and shit. If she is relaxed then I am too. This will be her treat and a night for her.

After date
Able P.O.V
Man, tonight was amazing. We are at the restaurant and then we went to the movies and saw Venom. It was a pretty good movie and Bianca agrees because it's all she has been talking about since we left the theater.

"Oh my goodness. It was so good" I smile and keep my eyes on the road "thank you. For an amazing night Able."

"No problem B. I got your back. I could tell you were on edge so I decided to give you a night out"

I see her smile and look out the window. I pull into the driveway of our home and park the car. I walk Bianca into the house when I realize I left my phone and my wallet in the car. "You go inside I forgot something in the car." She walks upstairs and I walk back to the car.

"Yeah that's him" I hear from behind me. A group of people at least 5 attack me. I'm strong but not that strong. They beat me until I cry for mercy and Bianca comes out. She immediately calls for the paramedics and is crying tears while doing so. I was unconscious for 2 days straight and I was in pain when I woke up. The doctors tell me my legs are broken and I'm most likely never going to walk again. I see Bianca starting to cry and I try to calm her down, but she keeps freaking out. This was going to be rough.

2 months ago
Riley P.O.V
I just got finished getting my guts rearranged💫. He really is the man of my dreams. I am still Elisia's manager, but I am taking time off to myself and focusing on her and what she is doing. I check my phone and see it's a message, from Elisia. Whoop Dee door. It reads "Hey. Checking in on you. You've been MIA for the last 3 months and I can really use a manager right now." I sigh and roll my eyes. She needs to know she works on me and not always work for or on her. Not everything is about her anyway. I'm about to quit anyway. This man of mine can provide me love and everything I need for the rest of my life. I can't say Elisia hasn't helped me at all, but it's time for me to focus me. Shes really the one who helped me turn my life around. I used to be on drugs. She helped me with that We met in Atlanta and we were both trying to get our names out there. So we did it together. Now, it's time to go our separate ways. It's mostly her fault though. She thinks that because she married Adonis she the shit now. She ignores me for the longest and is now acknowledging me? Bitch boo! Bye sis✌🏽.

Present day
Bianca P.O.V
I sigh as I have to keep up this "relationship" with De'shawn. My label and his label said that in order to have a bigger, growing fanbase, we should fake date. Meaning, I have to be in public with him and all this lovey dovey shit. The only problem is, I see it as cheating on Able. He is the only person I have eyes for and I really do love him. It's been two months now and I see De'shawn as a brother so it at least looks natural. We are currently eating at a cafe and just living our best lives. Not much happens until we walk out the cafe. Paparazzi every where and fans going absolutely nuts. He takes my hand and we try to make it look natural. We walk down the street and keep this up until we reach the car. It's a silent ride home and I hope it stays that way.

Elisia P.O.V
I'm getting back at these back stabbing bitches. I've spent a couple days in the studio unknown to my fans. I will now drop a diss track to both of the bitches and my fans will eat it up. See, I'm usually a nice, sweet person, until this happened. My fans and people will listen to this and roast these girls. It's what they deserve. Now, they see the real,
Hidden side of me.

"Simone" is "Riley"
"Alex" or "Ms.Crane" is Bianca

ENJOY BITCHESSSS💫💫💫