🍬9🍬

Adonis P.O.V
"I'm pregnant" those two words put me in shock. Two things came to mind. Is it mine and how far is she?

"Is it mine?" She looked at me with sad puppy eyes.

"I don't know. Its only between you and Able. I just, really hope it's yours"

"How did you find out?"

"Well I had a doctor appointment today and they told me" she wiped her eyes. I can tell she had been crying. "Please don't leave me"

"I won't" I held her right and close "after all that we have been through, I can't leave you. I just can't" I looked her in the eyes "I love you"

She sniffled "I love you too"

Able P.O.V
I got Biancas text and honestly, I'm happy. If the kid is mine, I will raise it and give it unconditional love. But if it's not, I have to move on and I will. I actually was in the process of moving on, then she texted me. Life is really hard and I hope it gets better. I stop by her apartment to check on her. I knocked on her door but, she didn't answer. I brushed it off and went back to the club. Just when I walk in, there she was. Sitting on the stage. The club wasn't open yet but, I always left the door unlocked during the day. I sit next to her.

"So it's true huh?"

She looked at me "Yeah. I just want you to know that, I don't want it to be yours. I want to be with Adonis and-"

"Don't stress it. I'll find someone else if it's not. But if it is, I will be in it's life"

She smiled softly "Thanks. I would want you to be there" she looked down at her feet

"Is there anything I can do for you? For the baby?"

"No. Not at the moment. When the time comes, I'll let you know" she stood up "I guess I'll see you later" she walked out the club eaving me there all alone until opening which wasn't for another hour. I cleaned the place up a little when Bianca walked back in.

She kissed me again but I pulled away. "I thought you wanted to be with Adonis and not me. I'm here for this back and forth bullshit alright. Pick one and stick with it"

"The thing is, I can't. You are like to perfect dream man I want. You know what your next move is going to be before you make it. Adonis is the same way but shit! I just can't choose"

"Listen" I put my hands on her shoulder "im not here to play bachelorette, when you find out the father of the baby, make a decision then. Because you don't have to date me but I damn sure will be there. I hope you pick me but if you don't, you don't" I let my hands drop "decided whenever your ready, but tell Adonis" I take a deep breath "or I will" I walked upstairs to my room and closed the door. I can't believe this chick. She really can't choose. I was always told "if you love two people at once, go for the second one. Because if you truly loved the first, you would'nt have fallen for the second one" I could've told her that but, it just would've put more pressure on her and, I don't want that. I also don't want someone who doesn't know what they want around. I don't know. Maybe it could work, maybe it won't, we'll just have to see.

Wassup peeps. Da author coming at ya. The next few chapters will be going more into Adonis, Bianca and Abkes situation will Elisia and Cory are on a baecation. We'll see y'all in the next chapter. Give me feedback so I can improve my writing and gimme some ideas you think would work. Use ya voice here. Done be shy.
~da author

Word count: 669