🍬5🍬

Elisia P.O.V

So that just happened. The guy who left me suddenly has feelings for me. I wonder what's going to happen when he finds out I have a boyfriend. His name is Cory and he is a really sweet guy. He stepped in and took care of Elaine when Adonis wasn't there. He stayed in Cali for awhile but is now moving to Philly with me. He is the man of my dreams. (Using dat man Keith to play Cory cause he fineeeeeee) Today was the day he was coming over. Me and Elaine were sitting outside when he came. He had the brightest smile and his freckles were just everything. He ran up to me and picked me up and hugged me.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you" he put me down and picked up Elaine. "I missed you too" Elaine giggled and played in his hair.

"Let's go inside." I open the door and my mom is downstairs.

"Cory! How are you doing?" She stands up and give him a hug

"I'm doing fine Mrs. Alvarez" he chuckled a bit and followed me upstairs. I gave a mini house tour even though our house isn't that big.

"So. What have you been doing in Cali?"

He sighed "not much besides missing you" I blush faintly. He chuckled. "I did a few movies here and there. But it just wasn't the same without you and Elaine by my side" Did I mention he was an actor? He was pretty good at it too. Not many people know were dating. None of our fans know and we would like to keep it that way for a bit longer. We've known each for some time but didnt start dating until about 3 months ago. " How was your tour?"

"It was going good until my last show. I saw Elaines father there. Adonis" I sighed and looked down. "Everything is going good. He wants to be in her life now and is dating this named Bianca. I just finished recording a track with her. She is an amazing singer and is really cool and chill." He put his arm around me and I laid on his chest. "I think the two of you would get along"

"What?" He looked at me. "You want me to meet him?"

"Yes ya dumb dingus. For Elaines sake"

He sighed "I guess I see your point. But I don't have to be friends with him right?"

"No. I just want the two of you to meet each other"

"Ok. Cause you already know I don't like him because of what he did."

"But that's in the past now. It should be fine" I picked up the now sleeping Elaine and put her in her crib. I came back into the room. "For now let's just worry about each other" I straddle his lap and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Fine with me"

Homegirl real bad at smut so imma just end it here. If you can write some real good DM me so I can put it in the book so let me know.

Word count: 523