🍬4🍬

Elisia P.O.V

I just finished recording two songs I made for the 'Elaine section' in my new album 'Life story'. The album is going to go into all points in my life of points I thought were important. The two songs, "Mama's hand" and "promises" were what I recorded today. (IDC what anyone say, those songs are bops💀) Those two song are very important to me and I just need to finish this last one. I finally came up with a chorus for it.

Make it last forever

Come one baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me

You and I together

Come one baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me

I really want this song to be perfect. It's probably the one I'm going to hold onto dear life to. The whole album is almost. It's probably this one last song. Maybe one or two more songs, then after that, I'm taking a break to spend more time with my baby. I hope she is doing alright. I could tell Adonis didn't know what to do with a child. Hopefully Bianca is helping him get the hang of it. In the future, I would love to collaborate with her. She sounds real dope. Maybe I should contact her.

"Riley!" I call for my manager/close friend

"Whats up?"

"How much studio time do I have left?"

"The whole day. Why?"

"I need you to make a call to Bianca (don't know her last name lmao) I wanna do a collab with her." I smile at her as she makes the call.

She hung up the phone "She seemed pretty and happy said she would love to do it." I squel and spin in my chair. "She's on her way now"

About thirty minutes later she arrive and we get to work. My guy who makes my beats, Adam, made us a slow beat to make a song too. After about 4 hours of hard work, we finish the song. We decided to call it "Consideration" (also a bop by riri and SZA) . All that was left was to record it, which probably wasn't going to take long.

Bianca P.O.V

Oh my God. I just recorded a song with Elisia and didn't faint. Of all the people in the world, she chose me. I'll never know why and don't care. I just saw an opportunity and took it. I still feel very guilty about what I did. It wasn't right and it's not fair to Adonis. I should tell him before it gets out.

I begin walking home to the apartment complex when I see he is not home. I brush it off thinking about how he could be at Rocky's place. I decide to call him. No answer. I call again and once again, no answer. I text him.

 I text him

Adonis P.O.V

I don't know what it is but it must be important. I walk home making sure I have everything I had when I went to the park. Elaine was asleep by the time I got home so I put her in her crib. Right when I turned around Bianca was crying. Her eyes were all red and puffy. I sit next to her and calm her down I so could at least understand what she was saying.

"Donnie I cheated on you" her voice was shaky but I knew what she said. She refused to look at me and just looked at her knees the whole time. I felt heartbroken for the first time in a long time. I picked up Elaine and her things and left. I heard her scream my name after I left. I drove to Elisia's house.

"Hey. Can we stay here for a while?" She hesitated for a moment.

"Yeah" she let us in. "Any reason why you need a place to stay?"

"Bianca cheated and I just needed some space"

"Oh" she took Elaine out of my hands. "How was she? Was everything good?" She put Elaine upstairs in her room. I followed.

"Yeah. Not a lot of problems." There was an awkward silence. "So. How's your music coming along?"

"It's good. My album is almost done. I probably have one or two more songs to record then I will just have a release date left" she walks out the room and into the kitchen. "Want anything to drink?"

"Water" she tosses me a water bottle and sits on the counter.

"What are you going to do?" I look at her confused

"What do you mean?"

"With Bianca. Is this just a break or permanent damage?"

"I don't know yet. I think I can give her another chance but, not sure" there was another long pause.

"Well I'm going to bed. Ill give you a blanket and pillow and you can sleep on the couch." She went to a closet and handed me the things. "Night"

"Night"

The next day

Elisia P.O.V

I woke up later than I usually do. I didnt know why because usually Elaine is up baby now. It was 3 in the afternoon and Elaine is up by 7. I went in her room to see her playing with Adonis. He is laying on his stomach while she is playing with her toys. I can hear him talking to her like she can respond. It's quite cute actually.

"I don't know what to do Elaine. You probably don't understand what's fully going on and neither do I. When I saw your mom again for the first in a long time, it started all over again. How I felt for her. The life I wanted with her. All came back to me. But I still love Bianca."

I sighed. He has feelings for me and Bianca. Greeeeaaaatttttt. Life just gets harder and harder everyday. I knock on the door and sit with them.

"Hi my daughter" I smile at her as she crawls to me and sits on my lap. "How did you sleep last night? Have any thoughts going on?"

"Yeah. Too many of them" he chuckled softly "I just can't believe it all happened"

"There are many things that happen that we don't understand" I look down at Elaine. "Why did you just leave without telling me?"

"I didn't want to stay. If I saw you and talked to you, you would've made me stay and I just wasn't happy there"

"I get that part but, you didn't even text me. You could've said something before you just left me there"

He shrugged "we all make mistakes and I apologise" he sat up. "I'm going back to my apartment. I'll see you later" I nodded

"Bye"

Word count: 1116