🍬10🍬

Able P.O.V
Today was just an average day. I served a few drinks, had a few performances and had a big crowd. Through the entire night, I kept thinking about Bianca. For the next 9 months I will be thinking about whether this baby is mine or not. I hope she is. I hope she is a she. I sigh. The guy sitting in front of me was going on and on about his girl troubles. If only he knew mine.

"So basically she gets upset with me for not washing the dishes. Who she? My mother?"

I chuckle "well, what does she do for you in return?"

"Well everything fr-"

"Then I see where she is coming from. She does everything for you and you don't do much. She asked you to do 1 thing and you didn't do it" (females never make or do everything for a guy. It ain't worth it sis) I wipe down the bar as he realizes what he did.

"Your right bro. I'm gonna go apologise" he threw a 20 bill on the counter and left. I sat down as I watched the rest of the performances for the night.

Elisia P.O.V
This vacation has been amazing so far. I've been relaxing with Cory for the last few days. We went surfing, out clubbing and went for strolls on the beach. It has been so relaxing and we both needed this with everything going on. We are currently sitting on our Terrance looking out at the sunset.
"Elisia, I love you so much" he puts his hand in mine. I look at him.

"I love you more" I kiss his cheek

"You and Elaine mean the world. I want you guys to stay in my life forever" he turns me towards him and he looks in my eyes. He slowly goes down onto one knee "Elisia Shelby Alverez, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

I start tearing up "of course idiot" I chuckle and he stands up and kisses me. He slides the most beautiful ring into my fingers.

 He slides the most beautiful ring into my fingers

I smile at the ring. This was the best vacation ever.

Adonis P.O.V
I can't wait for these nine months to be over. I will finally be a father. Or I believe I will. I hope the kid is mine and I want it to be. But if it is Ables, then I would want him to be in it's life. I just, want it all to work out. Elaine has been at her step grandma's house the entire week. I've only seen in her the morning and given her back at night. To distract myself from everything, I go to the gym and work. That's all I ever seen to do nowadays. The fight is coming up. Everytime I take a step forward and leave out stress, I take 100 steps back and get more stress than before. Rocky says I should chill out for a few days, but I don't listen. I go home after a loooonnng day at the gym. I should really relax more. Maybe I need a vacation too.

Bianca P.O.V
Lmao I ain't shit. I'm just chilling being pregnant

Wassup y'all. Elisia and Cort are getting married now. Aayyayayayaayyay. Next chapter will have a big time skip from now to about 11 months from now. It will reveal many things. So get your tea ready cause shit about to get good. At least I hope. Sorry this is a short chapter.

Word count: 586