🍍20🍍

Bianca P.O.V
So, my career is stable right now according to my label. I released an album called my inner self which talks about everything that went through my life. Private and public. My most popular song is recipe. (Listen to that song. It's from Star cause I love that show and song💫) That song related to me on another level. That's why I'm glad to be able to perform this infront of a crowd next week. My song. My original. I've been going to thearpy lately, and it helps. My therapist said to go back and apologize to the people I've done wrong to. I started with Able. He is the guy I love and want to be able to love forever.

"Able, I'm sorry for every wrong I've ever done. I'm sorry for hiding you from the public, being the reason you were attacked, and you being embarrassed. You have been nothing but kind and loving to me and I took it for granted. I ignored you and never listened to your opinion and I want to do that more in the future. We have a son together and I treat you like and outsider looking in. Only worrying about me instead of us. So, can you forgive me?"

He looked at me with glisenting eyes. He looked as if he had a light rekindle in himself. He gave me smile that spread like butter and showed me those white teeth and pulled me into and embracing hug. "Of course I do. Your the one I want to be with." We pulled away from each and shared a blissful kiss.

"Thanks. I've got other people to address so I'm going to go do that."

"Good. I like how your Turing a new leaf and trying to start new with people."

"It's going to take some time, but I'm willing to do it." I grabbed my coat and made my way to the car. I made a flight to go to LA as my first performance since everything came out. Plus Elisia and Adonis are there. Might as well stop by while I'm there.
We
A few hours later I landed my flight from Philly in LA. I grab my things and got in my rented limo for the next few weeks. I go to my hotel and relax for the day. I'm going to be going to their house tomorrow is what I told myself. I didn't end up going to their house until 3 days later. I was afriad of how Elisia was going to react to me. I was afriad she wouldn't forgive. And to be honest, she wouldn't be wrong if she didn't forgive. I wouldn't forgive anyone if I did what I did to her. I stole a song that was dedicated to her daughter and claimed it as my own. I want to let her know that, I would never want to do what I did ever again. I build up the courage to knock on here door.

She opens the door. "What do you want?"

"I want to apologize. I was nothing but rude to you and I want your forgiveness. you were always trying to be kind to me and I disrespected you. Im sorry for taking you're song and claiming it as any own. I don't know what I was thinking when that happened and I can promise its won't happen again."

"I know it won't happen again because ill never trust you again. You knew how hard I worked on that song and what it meant to me. And you took it anyway. I'll forgive, but I won't trust you. Ever again." and with that she closed the door on my face. I wanted to knock again, I knew she wouldn't answer me. I left and went back two my hotel and tried to clear my mind. I FaceTime Abel. I talked the night away and relieved some stress. I talked to Devin for awhile before I hung up.

Elisia P.O.V

"and then she got the nerve to come to my house and give me a half- assed apology. Can you believe her." I was talking to adonis as we talked over dinner.

"I see what you're saying, but you shouldn't hold a grudge on her."

"Im not. I forgave her, I just don't trust her right now. She lost my trust and it will be very hard for her to get it back. I never want to see her again. She hurt me and my daughter beyond what words can say. She didn't just any song. It took me forever to finish that song. Ive been working on it ever since Elaine was born. It was dedicated to her for a reason. For some time, she was all I had besides my mother. Then she had the nerve take it all away from me."

He nods his head in agreement. "Ok. I understand, so lets not talk it about it anymore. Think of any baby names?"

"I was thinking Anthony.... Or Apollo." I hear him drop his fork and look up at me.

"Not Apollo."

"Come on, why not?"

"Just. no, why should I name my son after him?"

"Why shouldn't you? you're about to go defend his name against the son of the man that killed him. Even if that's not the first name, it could be the middle name."

"No. I not naming our son after him." He put his dish in the sink and walked into the other room. I sighed and started on the dishes. I hate the fact he finds some way to disagree with me. But I think its cute do name our son after him. I'll convice him to let his name be Apollo. I finish the dishes and go into our room. When I walk in Elaine is sitting on the bed with Adonis.

"Daddy, when will I meet any brother?"

"Soon babygirl. He'll be here before you know it." I walk into the room and sit on the bed.

"Yep. You excited to meet him."

"Yeah!" she said in the most adorable voice ever. "I can't wait to play games and read stories with him." She rested her head on Adonis' shoulder. I could tell she was getting sleepy as she yawned. I was going to go lay down when I really had to go pee. I went to use the bathroom and as soon as I stepped inside, my water broke.