🍍14🍍

Elisia P.O.V
We finally finished moving to LA. It feels good to be back here. My label is here and so is most of my friends. I get a call from Eden, my best friend of all time. She couldn't make my wedding, but if she could she would be the maid of honor. We finished unpacking most of our stuff. We still have a long ways to go. The kitchen, living room and Elaines room is done. I'm mad I didn't realize how big the house is and how much we would have to do. Thankfully, Elaine is asleep so I didn't have to worry much. Donnie is outside on the patio with his feet in the water. I sit next to him.

"We should go see your mom. She lives nearby and it would be good for her to finally meet Elaine. And you could maybe tell her about the fight" I rest my head on his shoulders. I could feel the tension in his shoulders.

"I guess. It's been a long time since I've seen her. Would be nice. I'll call her and tell her we will be coming over" for the first time since that night in Maxs, I saw him smile. It was nice.

Mary Anne's P.O.V
I finally get to see Adonis for the first time in a long time. And I get to meet Elaine and Elisia for the first time.

"Hey ma" I hear him call as he walked in.

"In the dining room" I had just finished dinner and had everything all set up. They all walk on and that's when I knew they were made for each other. Just by looking at them, they reminded me of Apollo and I when we were Young. I also noticed something else but I'm gonna let them tell me. We sit down around the table and it was an awkward silence at first.

"So Elisia, how's the music?"

"Oh it's going good. I'm back with my label again and I dropped my newest album recently. So it's going good" I see her look at Adonis and do something only people in love can do. Communicate with their eyes.

"Mom we have something to tell you" took them long enough.

"Oh already know" I turn to Elisia "How far along are?"

Elisia P.O.V
I swear I almost choked at the question.

"Oh, you think-" I look at Adonis and start to laugh.

"Oh I'm serious" I stop immediately. "Shinny hair, glowing skin, I can tell" I start to sip my wine but then I realized she was dead serious and staring at me so I sipt it back into the cup (this was pretty funny in the movie)

*Time skip*
Me and Adonis are in the bathroom waiting for the results.

"Let me see it"

"No! Don't touch it"

"I don't care if you need on it already"

"It's not that, I don't want it to mess up" we continued to argue until I checked the test.

"What's it say?" My heart dropped into my butt at this point.

"Two- two little lines" I slide down to the floor while Adonis checks the box. Even though we already knew what it meant.

He slides down next to me. He grabs my hand. "We can do this. We did it once before, so we can do it again" tears start to run down my face. I was ready for another baby.

"Adonis I'm not ready" I look at him. He is completely can about this.

"Well let's get ready." He wiped my tears "I messed up once. This time, in going to get it right. Even if it means not taking the fight. I will not miss a single moment" He kissed my hand and held it tight.

"Yeah" I sniffle and rest my head on his shoulder.

Bianca P.O.V
It's ready. They may have moved already, but I am still very popular and have a fan base. I plan on performing the song tonight and realising it tomorrow morning. This will all blow up in her face and she will learn. I look at my son Devin. Even though he is too young to hear the song yet, he will soon know. Able takes him and kisses my check.

"You'll do great tonight. I know you will. Remember, this is for me, you and Devin" he smiles before going out into the crowd. This performance will be everything for me. Especially since no one knows that this song was even in the works. There are many songs in her album that concern Elaine. Most people have assumed it was one of those songs. Boy are they wrong. This song will get my name on the map. Even if it is stolen, she gave me the rights when she sent the song and track to me.

*After her show*
I closed out the show and everyone was estatic about it. I have a big dopey grin as I say farewell to all my friends. They were all recording when I sang the song. It will definitely be trending and will get Elisia's attention soon. I meet able back stage.

"You did amazing B" he kissed me again and hands me Devin.

"Yeah. This was all for him. One day, we will get our shine. The sun will shine on us again" I smile at them. (If you get the reference I love you❤️)

"Bianca" I hear someone call out my name. I hand Devin to Able.

"I'll meet you guys outside" I turn to the guy. "Yes?"

"You did amazing tonight. How come Adonis isn't by your side anymore?"

I roll my eyes "he is off with some other girl. I'm happy with my new realtionship anyway. Why does it concern you?"

"Well, I was hoping to see you at the Drago vs Creed fight. I wanted you to pass a message to him"

"Well I am no longer with him so, just DM him or his girl" I start to go pack up my mic set and carry it to the car.

"Oh Bianca" I roll my eyes again and turn to him. "You hsould be more careful. Wouldn't want anything to happen to your son now would you?"

"Threaten my son again an I will kill you and serve your body to your family"

"Well then, tell Adonis to take the damn fight or, I will personally have your son taken away from you. I know about your drug and alcohol problem. Wouldn't want the court to find out about that now would you" he had this stupid smirk on his face. "See you at the fight" he bumped my shoulder as he was going to walk out. I start to have a few tears in my eyes. What am I going to do?

Sorry for any typos☺️