🥭Epilouge🥭

Adonis P.O.V

5 months later

"Sup pops" I start. I am standing in front of his grave for the first time. I never really came to visit this place as much as I should. "Im sorry it took me so long to come see you" I look around the cemetery and putt my hands in my pockets. I sigh. "Im not sure how this is supposed to go. Um." I take my hands out my pockets and begin to fidgety with them. "I guess I should tell yo that moms doing pretty good. Ya know she's, she's holding up. So is rocky." I look down at my hands then up at the grave. "He's a tough dude. I see why you liked him." I took a pause. "I also see why you wanted to fight." I chuckle softly at that remark. "Look um," I look down at the ground. "I just came to tell you that," I think about what I'm going to say next. "That I did it" My eyebrows furrow and I feel a little bit more relaxed than I did when I started. "But I didn't do it for you, or because of them. I did it because it was my fight." I pick at my hands as I started to tell my truth. "And when I stepped into that ring, it wasn't just about me." I pause. "Sometimes we think we have to do it all on our own. But we don't." I take a few seconds and just, relax. "I want to introduce you I somebody." I signal for Elisia, Elaine and Amir too join me. "These" I take Amir in my hands and hold Elaines "Are your grandchildren. Say wassup to pop pop" Elaines repeats and Amir waves shyly. I stand there wishing that he could've seen me fight in person. I know he was wattching in the afterlife, but I still wish I could hear all the things he would say o me. How he would teach me to improve myself based of that fight. I just wanted to hear him say "I'm Proud". But I don't need to hear that. I already know he is.

Rocky P.O.V

I exit the taxi cab that was outside my sons home. I look back thinking if I should do this or not. I throw my ball in the air and catch it before I walk up the steps of the apartment. I knock the door and a little boy opens the door. "Hello" He's a small frail young boy. I look at him and begin to register who he is.

"You must be Logan" A small smile appears on my face.

"Who are you" I nod. Before I could get an answer out, I hear Robert call out "Who is it?" and I look up from the small boy and into he hallway. Robert comes around the corner and looks at me in shock. I knew he wasn't expecting me as I haven't called in years, but he's grown up now. I cant blame him for being surprised at my arrival. 

"Hey Robert." I say as I look him in his eyes. I see his eyes begin to water and his nose was turning red. "I was just around in the neighborhood" I point around at the surroundings "so," I trailed off and looked at him. All he did was nod at me. 

He looks down at Logan and pointed at me "This is your grandfather" 

I sigh and close my eyes "You look just like his mother" Robert brushes Logans hair with hand as Logan flashes a great big smile at me. 

After a few seconds Robert says "Do you want to come inside?" He gives me a very hopeful look. 

I nod and scratch my eye. "yeah" I say it in a very low whisper tone. When I finally walk through the door I give Rob a hug. We just kinda stand there taking in the moment. 

"is that a ball?" I look at the ball in my hand

"Yes. Wanna play catch?"

"Yeah."

"Well here you go" Rob pats me on my back before closing the door. I sure do have a lot of catching up to do.

2 months later

Elisia P.O.V

Its been two months since the fight of the century. Since then I have released an album, Elaine turned 4 and Amir has learned to crawl. Adonis started o go to his fathers grave more and more. Im thankful because if he ever needs to let something out, he would go talk to him for awhile before coming back home. Well, now I'm about to go on another world tour with Bianca as my opening act. I have sold out almost every single show I'll be doing. I cant thank no one but go and my fans. Adonis and the kids will be joining me for most of the tour. I'm thankful for my family and my lifestyle and I Hope to keep it at the pace is going.

Bianca P.O.V

I'm glad Elisia is giving me another shot at being her friend. I was really mean to her and I treated her badly. She could've left me in me in the dust and never spoke to me again. But she gave me another chance. Not inly that, but she is letting me go on tour as he opening act for all of her concerts. Devin, why recently turned 2, Will be staying with Able while I'm gone. Ill miss them dearly and call them all the time while I'm gone. I cant wait for my new chapter o begin as I have finally made peace with most of the people in my life. I just hope it stays this way.

YOUU HAVE REACHED THE END. this is the end of this book but if I do get enough support, ill do another book in due time. BUT FOR NOW, this if the end and I hope you all enjoyed this book and the journey I took y'all on. Now, I do have another book out called "Señorita" and you should definitely read that book and give it some love and support. Thank you all for the support and ill see y'all later. Byeee.