Chapter 3

Harry's pov

"Ready or not here I come"

Pulling my hands down I looked around the room. Aidan was nowhere in sight.

"Are you under the bed?" I lifted the blankets only finding a few toys. "I know you didn't hide behind the door again" I pulled it away from the wall.

Nothing.

"Hmm maybe in the closet?" I opened the door and saw two little feet mixed in with the shoes. "I wonder where he could be"

I reached through the clothes, grabbing him by the waist. He laughed as I pulled him from the closet, tickling his bare tummy. He tried to wrestle out of my hold and I let him go, only for him to push me over. I fell over dramatically so he could feel like he won and he climbed on to my stomach.

"You cheated"

"How did I cheat?" I closed my eyes, laughing.

"You peeked" he poked at my eyelids.

"No I didn't"

"Daddy, can you draw on me too?"

"What?" I rested my hands behind my head and looked at him.

He rubbed his fingers over the sparrows on my chest.

"No. No tattoos for you."

"But why? I want to be like you"

"Because you're to handsome to have tattoos"

I sat up sliding him down to my lap. He pouted only for a moment before standing and walking to his toy box.

Charlie was at an interview and I had been watching Aidan all day. I hadn't had a chance to discuss the babysitter possibilities, since Lo had suggested them. I also wasn't sure if I wanted anyone else watching Aidan. We had briefly discussed daycares and a private one was the only way to go.

"Are you ready to eat? So we can go to the park."

"I just wanna play"

"You have to eat first Buzz"

"But I don't want to"

"I'll face time uncle Niall"

"Uncle Ni!"

I shook my head as I stood up. Aidan loved Niall more than anyone else. He would trade us in for the Horan family any day. I followed him out of the room and to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Candy"

"No candy. Real food"

"Candy" he repeated tilting his head to the side.

"Aidan" I warned.

"I don't want food I want candy" he stomped his foot.

"Your mum will kill me if I give you anymore candy"

"Please daddy" he locked his big green eyes on mine and it was like I felt my heart melting. His little lip pushed out and I was at his mercy.

"Ok one piece of candy and then grilled cheese?"

"Okay!" He smiled and I grinned back satisfied with our agreement.

I pulled a mini snicker from the pantry and handed it to him. Charlie would have my arse.

He took it and walked to the window.

"Daddy it's raining"

"Oh..it is" I stood next to him. "Well we can watch a movie or something instead of the park"