Chapter 16

Harrys pov

"Gemma!" I rushed over as she swung at Payton's face.

"You fucking bitch!"

Payton was screaming and I needed to stop them before Aidan woke up.

"Gemma let her go!" I grabbed her arm and she elbowed me right between the legs.

"Oh fuck!" I hunched over holding myself and forcing the urge to throw up to the back of my mind.

"Stay away from him! Do you hear me?"

"Gemma stop!" I coughed trying to shake off the pain.

"How about you get her phone! You fucking idiot" she shoved me away again and It only took me a couple seconds to realize what she was doing.

A distraction.

I turned seeing the iPhone on the table. Grabbing it I immediately tried to swipe right, but the lock screen came up.

"She has a passcode"

"What's the code you stupid bitch?"

"Get off of me!"

"Break it, Harry! Smash it!"

I threw it at the wall and watched as the screen fell to the floor in pieces. The rest of the phone slamming against the wood floor and skidding down the hallway.

"I said get off me!" I turned back around and Gemma was pushed to the side. Payton's hair was a mess and her lip was bleeding.

She got up storming over to the pieces of her phone on the floor.

"You're a fucking moron! You really think it would be that easy? You think I'm too stupid to not save it on a computer or some other device"

I looked at Gemma and she just closed her eyes.

"Can't blame me for trying" I walked over helping my sister off of the floor.

"You've really fucked up Now. You and your bitch sister"

"Leave her out of this. It's over"

"She just put herself in it. This is far from over" she cut her eyes at Gemma and stomped towards the door.

"You're both going to pay for this" she hissed before continuing down the hall and slamming the door behind her.

"Are you okay?" I looked over my sister to make sure she wasn't anywhere on Payton's level.

"I'm fine. She can't fight worth shit. She didn't even get a hit in. I'm sorry if I made things worse. She had it fucking coming though"

"She did. I'm just glad it was from you instead of Charlie" I laughed.

"Why is that? Char could hold her own"

"Charlie would have killed her"

"So she's lucky it was me and not Charlie then" she laughed shaking her head.

"Pretty much" I agreed. "Can we discuss the amount of elbow strength you have? I don't think I could help produce another kid even if Charlie wanted one"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you that hard. That girl is fucking evil. I was in a blind rage"

"It's okay. You messed up her face pretty bad. Charlie is going to ask questions if she finds out"

"Well we will deal with that when it come to it"

"We?" I eyed her.

"Yes. You and I. We're siblings"