Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Harry's pov

Payton came back to the room. Her hair pulled from its pony tail and resting around her face. She stood smirking across from me and I glanced at my phone on the table. It was flipped down so she didn't see the voice memo I had re started after she left the room. She lifted her shirt over her head, dropping it next to me on the couch.

"I was afraid you would never come around, but I can't blame you for taking so long. Your wife, though very annoying and naive, is beautiful. Clearly I've got something better than her though"

I gripped the pillow next to me trying to bite my tongue. If I defended her she would know I was up to something. So I just nodded and reached for her hand. She returned to my lap and reached down lifting the bottom of my shirt. I didn't want it to get that far so I tried distracting her with conversation instead.

"So back to what I was saying before you left"

"What about it?" She gave up on pulling on my shirt and opted to place soft kisses on my neck. My stomach turned, but I focused on the plan instead of her actions.

"Well you made me realize I don't need Charlie. I mean yea I was upset at first, but over the last month I've realized marrying her was a mistake. If you hadn't of tricked me the night before our wedding I would never of known what real happiness was"

"I make you happy?" She sat up grinning as she slowly started rolling her hips to create friction between our lower halves.

"More than you know"

"Good" she grabbed my shirt and pulled it up and I couldn't put it off any longer. I let her take it off and then tried to continue talking.

"What made you decide to do this? I mean it was awfully brave of you to try and cross Charlie"

"You're talking too much"

She reached down unbuttoning my jeans. I quickly grabbed her hands pulling them up to my lips.

"Why me? What about me made you want to blackmail me?"

"It's not blackmailing"

I frowned clearly disagreeing.

"I see something I like and I go for it. Especially if it's under appreciated. If you didn't want me too, you wouldn't have let it go on this long"

"Not necessarily. It took you pointing out the flaws of my relationship before I realized the truth"

"No it took you fucking me the night before your wedding, then again in the grocery store parking lot, and several times over the last couple weeks for you to realize I'm better for you"

"Wouldn't that just make it a sexual attraction then?"

"So you're saying my personality bites?" She smirked.

"Maybe"

"You should focus on what's important"

"And what's that?"

She leaned down to my ear and I waited for her response.

"Your wife walking through the front door any second"

"What?" I tried to push her off and one of her hands shot up to my throat. She reached into her pocket with her other hand and held out her phone.

"Don't you dare try and get up?"

"What are you doing?"

"She's going to walk through that door and you're not going to say anything until she does. If you do, I will ruin more than your relationship with the press of a button"