32 aya

I look at the mirror and see the reflection of someone i don't recognise. The woman looking back at me is wanton and wild. Her hair hangs in curls down her back and her skin is glowing from being ravished so fully. I listen to the sound of Bache' s 1st sonata playing in the other room and think of the last crescendo. Instantly I feel my face flame with embarrassment.
Adam is insatiable. Putting his intellect and charm aside, he is irresistible. Last night as he came into the bedroom after showering, I was staggered to find he'd had a shave. Oh god he looked even better than normal. Those cheek bones.and even that cleft chin made him look sexy.

When he looks at me, I just burn up. How did I survive so long without his touch? Without his smile? this morning, he looks even better, with his 5 o'clock shadow. And that smile, it's pure seduction.

He's sitting on a chair in the dressing room, arms resting on the back of it on his phone, watching me when I enter. I smile at him and he leans on the back of his chair, eyes following me in my bath towel across the room. I give him a cheeky wink and he grins. he doesn't move, doesn't get up and head to the shower, or get up and begin getting ready, instead he sits and watches me.

I open a drawer and remove some underwear, look over my shoulder at Adam who is still staring at me, then I unhook my towel and let it fall to the ground. I turn and smile to myself. I slip on a g-string and take out the matching corset in black. slowly, I clip the hooks into place one by one. I take out some hosiery and turn to sit in the velvet chair beside me. slowly, carefully and as seductively as possible, I pull each stocking up one at a time, pointing my toes, letting the gossamer material stretch sensually over each thigh before clipping it into my suspender hooks.

I look up to make sure I am having the desired effect on Adam. He hasn't moved a muscle. There is a challenge in his eyes and I tip my head and raise my eyebrows in return. I see the strain in his jaw bone and the vein pulsing there.

He leans back slowly,sitting up straighter but not getting up. That amused look on his face hasn't gone. Instead it's replaced with a renewed interest. I get up and move towards the mirror. I open the top drawer of the dresser next to it and take out a tube of mascara. I look straight at Adam through the mirror whilst I'm turning the lid, opening the tube in my hands. I turn my attention back to the mirror and apply it carefully. One eye, then the next. I open the drawer again and remove some lipstick. This time, I take my time. Slowly, slowly I trace the bow of my lips carefully with the red lipstick. making eye contact again through the mirror, i press my lips together in the most seductive way possible. I bite my bottom lip and release it slowly.
Adam is watching mesmerized. But if I'm expecting him to suffer in silence I'm wrong. He gets up and with measured steps moves to his own side of the dressing room, opens a drawer and removes a tie. Then using the reflection in his own mirror, he looks back at me. He watches me watch him. My eyes flicker to his hands as he wraps the pink silk around each knuckle and then suddenly snaps them taut.

my mouth goes dry instantly at the thought of the material touching my skin, my heart beats a tattoo in my chest at the prospect of all the new possibilities.

with the cool smile still playing on his lips, he turns and comes up behind me. without breaking eye contact, he lets his eyes roam over me, moving from my lips, down to the base of my neck and then lingering on my chest. He places a finger on my shoulder and traces the curve of it till it trails off down my arm. I don't know how I resist groaning out loud. He turns to look at the bedroom door and then back at me as way of instruction and without a sound walks away.

frozen, I stare at my reflection

frozen, I stare at my reflection. my eyes are dilated, nipples hard, breathing shallow, goosebumps up my arm. Oh god I'm screwed! I turn and look at the open door knowing that there isn't a hope in hell that I'll be able to resist him. Like a moth to the flame, I follow him back into the bedroom.