Ch 1 Victory

"Shadow ball!" a human like pokemon grew the purple orb of energy and fired it at the blue frog that oddly resembled its trainer.

"Greninja, use double team to dodge it, then follow up with water shuriken!" hollered a raven haired trainer causing Gardevoir to miss the Greninja. Then Greninja unleashed one of the biggest water shurikens it could from its back and hit the defenseless Gardevoir causing it to fall back returning to its original form, fainted.

"Gardevoir is unable to battle, which means the win goes to the challenger Ash from Pallet Town!"

"PIKA!" Pikachu cheered as Ash went over to hug him and the valiant Greninja that had returned to its original form.

"We did it! We defeated Diantha and became champion!" yelled Ash amazed at his performance. In the stands everyone cheered that there was a new champion.

As the embracing continued Ash felt himself getting tackled to the ground by a certain honey blond female, "You did it Ash! You reached your dreams" she said as two siblings came over to join the embrace.

"That was amazing Ash!" both siblings Clemont and Bonnie said at the same time.

"I could not have done it without you guys and specially my pokemon," responded Ash earning him a blush from Serena and a strong hug from Clemont and Bonnie.

"You have grown into a really strong trainer and you deserve the title as champion," Diantha explained. "With that, lead Kalos to greatness and strength, we all are proud of you".

"Thank you Diantha, I will not let you down," Ash said oblivious to the events that will bring Ash and his friends pain and anguish. With that he accepted the rank of champion and headed out to celebrate. At the celebration:

Back at the hotel everyone had shown up for the celebration: his traveling companions, his past rivals, heck even professor Oak and His mother came all the way from Kanto to watch Ash defeat the champion.

"I would not stand a chance against Ash now, he is too strong," declared Gary who was helping himself to some cupcakes at the party.

"You can say that again, I was not expecting him to win," responded Paul who had since being defeated by Ash at the Sinnoh league has treated his Pokemon with respect instead of calling them "tools". Still, his cool and calm personality persisted which would always make him Paul.

"I think we can all say that this was his best journey yet, I am going to go over there and meet him and his friends!" exclaimed Dawn as she went over to Ash.

"Hey Dawn, nice to see you here!" asserted Ash in excitement to having seen one of his old companions. "this is Bonnie and her older brother Clemont, and this is my childhood friend Serena."

"Nice to meet you," said a shy Clemont dazzled by Dawn's looks. "You look gre... I m-mean you... Errr... I'm a g-g-gym leader that got k-kicked out of my g-gym". Clemont was looking to see if Bonnie would see him struggling and help, and she did just that.

"YOU'RE A KEEPER! Please marry my brother and take care of him!" shouted Bonnie in one knee to where everyone turned around to see what was the commotion. Dawn blushed and so did Clemont, but for some reason, Clemont did not stop Bonnie.

"Clemont I thought you were going to use your Aipom arm and get Bonnie out," revealed Serena, in which Clemont was trying to talk.

"Oh... r-right, I should do th-" Clemont was interrupted as pain swelled through his body.

"Has anyone seen croag- nevermind found him." A slightly tanned man said as he put Croagunk back its pokeball after using poison jab on Clemont

"Brock!" Ash exclaimed in happiness..

"Ash!" Brock responded taking Ash into a hug that would be impossible to breath in

"c-can't breath..." Ash gasped as brock pulled away while apologising. Even before Ash could regain his wind, he got another hug! "S-Still c-can't b-b-breath"

"Ash, sweety, it's great to see you again! Tell me you have been changing your underwear," Delia interrogated as she saw her son again.

"It's great to see you again, and yes I have been changing my underwear," Ash said embarrassed. "All my female companions would have run off otherwise." This made Serena giggle a bit, but it went un-noticed.

"You must be Serena, Ash has told me all about you," said Delia turning to Ash's female friend.

"O-oh ummmm, yea, we met back at professor Oaks camp when I hurt my leg, I was able to f-find him again and we travelled together," Serena said as she blushed a bit. Delia noticed this, and started to understand something else. This was the first time that Serena had talked to her crush's mom in person and she did not want to make a crappy impression.

"So how has Ash been taking care of you Serena?" Delia said in a grin. Delia understood the cemistry between the performer and her own son.

"Ummm, He has be-"

"She has been taking care of me actually," Ash responded. "She helped me a lot and actually knocked sense into me once." This got Serena blushing thinking back to the time she threw snowballs at Ash.

With that Trip, Gary, Paul, May, Max, Misty, Iris, Cilan and Oak had joined the group for a feast. After finishing the feast everyone had fun at a party in which everyone had fun as they recalled times with Ash.