Ch 7 An Date

"That guy sounds cool, I wish I could battle him!" Red said out of the blue earning a snicker from Serena because of the similar attitude. "So... What are you gonna do now? I think everywhere you go, you will be followed." Red asked.

"I was thinking of leaving Kalos and train to be a stronger performer with new pokemon," Serena responded. "You know, since we both should get out of Kalos, why don't we go together, I m-mean, you we are not busy with our d-duties yet."

"A friend to travel with? That sounds new, I wonder what it's like." Red remarked while Serena gave a confused look. "You see, I was never encouraged during my journey in Kalos. It was hard for me at first." Red explained. "Since it was just me and my pokemon, I had to do things by myself and it lead to struggle sometimes, to show you how bad it was, I had to rematch the first 3 gyms to get a badge. Later I barely made it to the regional league and barely won the first round, but with that people encouraged me to do better and found myself winning the entire tournament."

Serena understood, her travels with her friends allowed her to make it far with less effort, she saw how amazing it was that someone could get this far.

Suddenly, both Red and Serena's Holo Caster went off. Both of them checked it then. "Huh a dance party?" Red asked Jolteon and Serena. "It says that the champion will be there... with a date... oh rest In peace."

"Oh god, it says the Kalos Queen will be there... and I must also have a date, not cool organisers, not cool," Serena claims as she looked at it.

Just then, Serena released Sylveon from her pokeball. "Sylveon, there is a dance party and you are an amazing dancer, want to come with me?" Serena asked. Then Serena remembered about the date. "Sylveon, how about you go find bu-"

"veon?" Sylveon had noticed Jolteon snuggling with Red and thought it was a nice pokemon to make friends with, so she started walking towards Red and Jolteon.

"Hey Jolteon, I think Sylveon wants to say hi," inferred Red. "Why don't you guys become partners for the dance?" Red claimed. Jolteon then hopped down and sat next to Sylveon making her seems safe, which is what Serena wanted.

"I guess you will have to be my partner, Red," Serena said knocking the wind out of Red.

"m-me?," Red said. "Are you alright with that?"

"Please?" she pleaded. "We only need to do it for tomorrow night."

"u-um sure..." Red stuttered as he has never been asked out before.

"Great!" She said. "Also, there will be some dancers there that single people can get to be as their dates... if they defeat you, so you will get to battle!"

"Awesome!" Red exclaimed. "I get to dance and battle! This may not be so bad!"