Ch 35 Ash Vs Clemont

Hmm, it says here you dress up as your favorite trainer and then you battle a person," Ash said thinking. "The highest score will win a pizza for the person and their friends! I'M IN!" Ash yelled as he started to walk.

"No no no..." Red began stopping him. "Romeo if you are thinking of acting like yourself then let Juliette do it."

Ash gave his hat to Serena that was nervous, "He's right, maybe I should entrust you." Ash then handed his backpack to Serena. "Everything you need is in here! You can do this!"

"Ok!" Serena said as she walked into the competition.

Red and Ash went to the stands and Ash turned to Red, "Are you sure she can pull this off?"

"Have you seen Pokemon xyz episode 22? She will do great!" Red responded.

Then performances occurred. People were dressed up as Cynthia, Aaron, Alder, Lance, Lorelei and more with battles occurring.

Then suddenly the last battle came. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Sarah as Clemont Spark!"

Ash and Red just freaked out. Then they saw Sarah come on stage, she had a blue jumpsuit and glasses, she really resembled Clemont.

Oddly enough, Ash looked to his right and saw that next to him was Clemont himself! He had an embarrassed look on his face.

"Next, we have Juliette as Ash Ketchum!" said the announcer. When Ash saw Serena, he had a giant nosebleed. She had the same attire from old Kalos days but this time Ash actually was not dense. 'Since when was a girl dressed up as a boy good looking? I LOVE IT!' Ash thought.

"The future is now thanks to science!" Sarah said making Clemont blush and fall deeper into his seat.

"She's a keeper!" Bonnie said as she jumped on stage. "Please take care of my brother!" Clemont jumped on stage and got her.

"Bonnie, you know I don't like it when you propose for me!" Clemont called her sister out in front of hundreds of people. Ash and Red snickered, they have not changed a bit.

"It's the real CLEMONT!" Sarah exclaimed going on to hug Clemont causing him to blush.

"Oh, uhh good luck in the battle," Clemont responded thus returning with Bonnie to his seat.

"Are you ready Clemont! I won't go easy on you!" Serena exclaimed strengthening her sweet voice to sound like Ash.

"Ready, Ash!" Sarah responded as she threw out a Heliolisk.

"Heliolisk huh? Delphox I choose you!" Serena shouted while making an Ash pose. Ash just stood there in awe, did Serena really know him that well?

"Heliolisk parabolic charge!" Sarah yelled. Heliolisk sent a orb into the sky that hurt Delphox while restoring energy.

"Delphox are you ok?" Serena asked with strength. Delphox nodded and Serena then went Ash Greninja. "We won't give up until it's over!" Serena then started making strong movements with her fist and body that Delphox imitated then Delphox used fire spin on herself to make it look like the Ash Greninja water veil only to be the fire version with Delphox was a fire type.

"Romeo, I have a sick feeling that Juliette had practiced this before," Red asserted. "Huh? Ash?"

Ash was sitting there, he was having a major nose bleed at this point.

"Finish this with surf!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Delphox take the water and send it crashing on Heliolisk with psychic!" Serena ordered striking a pose that Ash would as Delphox used psychic to faint Heliolisk.

"Heliolisk is unable to battle, Delphox wins so the win is to Ash from Pallet Town," the ref declared.

Everyone cheered, except Ash that had just watched the most amazing thing in his life and still couldn't process it.

"Now that the battles are finished, our winner is..... Juliette who played Ash Ketchum!" the announcer announced causing the audience to send cheers to Serena. Ash has never seen anything like that before and he was seriously considering giving Serena some of his clothes because of that.

"So, how did I do guys?" Serena said coming back from getting her prize, a free pizza. She had changed back to her clothes.

"You did great Juliette!" Red responded turning to Ash who was still having trouble processing what happened. "Romeo here thought you were sexy, am I right brother from another mother?" asked Ash pulling him close for a nuggie.