Ch 8 Calem Vs Red

The next day near a pokemon center:

"She said she would meet us out here, where is she Jolteon?" Red asked his companion waiting for the Kalos Queen. He was waiting a tuxedo and a bow tie. Now only that it was 10 minutes until the party started at the nearby ballroom, everyone could come in and it was large enough for the battles Red was going to have.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" yelled the honey blond as she walked over with her Sylveon. She was wearing a red dress with the same blue ribbon she always wears on her.

Oh, um, you l-l-look-" Red slapped himself awake from her appearance. "hey! It seems we are getting started soon, let's go in!" Red said as he and Serena walked into the ballroom. Sure enough it was large and it was in celebrating of the coronation of the new representatives of Kalos, Serena as the new Queen and Red as new Champion. Lots of people showed up to the event, infact it was very crowded. Suddenly, professor Sycamore got on the announcer's microphone and initiated the party.

"Welcome to the party! Enjoy yourselves as we get to dance! To coronate as traditions since both the Kalos Queen and Champion are new, them and their dates will be able to take the floor first to start of the party!" announced Professor Sycamore.

"Guess that's our queue," Serena whispered.

"Yeah, let's try our best," Red replied hoping he remembered how to dance.

People were expecting 2 couples to walk into the floor, but only one did shocking everyone at who was dancing. This caused the press to all go nuts as the Champion and Kalos Queen were the couple!

Red was finding it easy to dance, but was finding it uncomfortable with the people staring. Serena was also feeling the same way, people seriously either approved or really were disgusted.

After that, all the couples started dancing. People were having lots of fun. Jolteon and Sylveon were enjoying themselves and Serena and Red were attracting a lot of attention, but it was shaken off anyways. What did catch Red's attention was the guy eyeing him with a really jealous look on his face, he had a blue tuxedo, dress pants and a red hat with sunglasses.

"We will begin our tournament for single males to compete to have a date with a dancer!" announced the announcer making everyone in the party to spread around a battlefield, Red stood at one end and next to the battle box stood Serena, pumped to see the battles. There was a lot of people and this would be strong. "We only have 2 challengers today! One from here in Kalos while the other is from Hoenn! First we have our native from here, Calem!" It was that guy that Red saw with the jealous look.