Ch 15 Mt. Sliver

Red and Serena had a map of all of the regions and how the coexisted together. Now, the love birds were trying to figure out where to look.

"So many places, how are we going to find the right place?" asked Serena.

"Reasoning, I guess," Red replied. "Lemme check for some books over on this side of the library," Red said as he walked over to the "Psychology" section of the library.

"Jolteon!" Jolteon cried as he looked at a book: Fight or Flight and the Science of Both. Red opened it and read one sentence that just gave them a huge piece of the answer.

"That's it, thanks Jolteon!"

"SHHHHHHH!"

"oh right," Red whispered and giggled in embarrassment.

Meanwhile, Serena was still looking at the maps, 'where could you be?' she thought. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos where staring back at her as she thought. Suddenly, she realised something. 'The place would have to be dangerous'.

"Serena I have narrowed it down a lot!" Red hollered.

"SHHHH!" from all across the library.

"you did? What is it?" whispered Serena.

"Look for yourself," Red said showing the sentence that read: "fleeing will almost always lead to a place of security" and if you read further on "people consider home as the most safe place".

"what does this mean?" Serena asked.

"That means we can narrow down the regions, he obviously isn't home, but chances are he is near it. That means I can remove Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova , Alola and Kalos from our search," Red explained as he removed the maps of the discarded regions.

"And since he is not in cities or towns, we can cross all of those out," Serena said as she crossed the cities and towns. "Now all we have to do is worry about caves and mountains around Kanto and Johto."

"Serena, did he ever tell you a hint on where he was going?" Red asked hoping he could get something as an answer.

"When I last saw him, he told me he was going to the 'most dangerous place on Earth'," Serena said frowning.

"Makes sense," Red replied. "It is Ash we are talking about, not to mention that the most dangerous place is the best to train and avoid human contact." Red then had one place glom onto his head. He looked between Kanto and Johto and saw Mount Silver. Red immediately looked around the library and found a book over Mount Silver. He read the first line in the book: 'known as the unclimbable mountain, only one person has been able to climb it before, being Ash's farther Sir Aaron the Kanto champion'.

Red closed the book and grabbed the map. "Red what is it?"

"I think I know where Ash is," Red responded as he circled Mount Silver on the map. "Most dangerous mountain to climb and it is also near Kanto, where he originated."

"Could it be?" Serena said as she got a message on her Holo Caster. If Mount Silver possibly being a large candidate was not enough, this made her eyes widen... Ash himself sent her a message.

"What is it Sere-... oh my god," Red said in shock as the duo read the message Ash had sent.

'I knew I needed to have hope, he is alive' Serena thought to herself as she grabbed her blue ribbon.

"Serena, I think that even though our Mount Silver prediction is close, we can confirm it. All we need is someone that can track the source of the signal of that message that will reveal the location of the Holo Caster that sent it," Red explained