VS preference - 1 First Kiss

David: hot chocolate

It was nearly 1 in the morning and David was fast asleep in his bed. He had allowed you to stay the night since you were couch hopping the past few days.

You had gotten yourself evicted on accident for having a pet when you weren't supposed to. It was just a pet frog, you hadn't seen a problem with a  damn frog. It was a small sticky toed frog that soon had 2 other friends with him. In a 20 gallon tank fully decked out. Hidden in your bedroom.
They were what kept you happy but your landlord didn't even give you a warning. He saw the frogs on an inspection day and immediately gave you a 30 day notice of eviction. You were unable to find a place in time. Your frogs were being kept at your friend Corey's house. Well taken care of but they had no room for you to crash there. So David had let you crash here for the next few days.

David may have been asleep but you weren't. You were on your computer and just watching some old vine compilation while sipping on a hot chocolate you had made for yourself. You didn't notice a presence in the room until it sat next to you causing you to jump. You looked over to see David. He was in a tank top and some boxers but nothing else. He looked tired.

You removed your headphones before speaking "hey.. why are you up? I thought you were sleeping" You mumble asked and David laughed a little.

"It's only midnight. I was editing and just started to upload the new video to youtube. I came down to get a snack and noticed you were still up too." David smiled and your heart melted a little. David had always brought a little flutter to your heart but when you first met him he had been dating Liza. You swear he was straight because of that so you never pursued. The only ones to know of your infatuation with David were Corey, Corrina, Scott, and your [insert closer guardian for you here]. 

"Oh. Well I'm just reminiscing on vine and drinking hot chocolate. Um do you want hot chocolate? " You offered and before David could answer you got up and started to make him one. You add 3 spoons of the mix, poured in a little bit of milk in order to make the powder into a mud-like substance and then set some water to boil. You were famous with the rest of your friends for your hot chocolate but David had never had it yet.

David sat on the counter next to you as you waited for the water to boil. You were sitting on the counter as well. He put his hand, over yours, on the counter. You hid your blush by turning to face the water, you could hear David laugh behind you. The water finally boiled so you turned off its heat and poured it into the mug with the mix in it. You stirred with a  spoon until you could no longer hear a scratching of the muddy powder and then grabbed the milk and added exactly 2 tbs of milk before handing it to David. He smiled gratiously before you both went back to the couch in the living room and you unplugged your headphones before pressing play on the vines. You'd both laugh at certain ones and comment when you'd see one of your friends. It was fun.

The video ended and a new one began quickly. You both still sipping hot chocolate. You put yours down finally when David started telling the story of a few of his own vine creations. You listened happily with eager eyes and open ears. David smiled as he finished his story and so did you.

"You've got a little something" He said pointing to your face vaguely. You wipe your cheek but he shakes his head "here I'll get it" He says and in one swift moment his lips were on yours. After the initial shock you began to kiss back. That's where it all began.

Scott: out of line

Todd had always been protective of his family. But you were a whole new level. You were his younger brother. His child in a sense. He had helped raise you because you were so close. Only 2 years of age difference but the style between you two couldn't be more different. He was Mr hotshot f-boy abs man. You were the kid that had rolls even when not sitting down and you spent most of your time avoiding people.