Colby Brock- Forced Interactions

"No Sam! Why the hell are you best friends with that... MONSTER!" You screamed angrily. Sam's arm holding the doorframe was the only thing stopping you from jumping at Colby, as Corey held him back.

"Oh you're one to speak! You're a bitch!" Colby shouted back and you growled, trying to get passed Sam and succeeding only to be wrapped in his arms and held back.

"Shut the fuck up! You are not worth dog shit let alone your followers!" You angrily snapped. Colby just seemed more enraged.

"At least I have followers! And friends! All you have is a blanket and a bowl of fatty foods!" Colby's eyes were bloodshot and angry, his face red and arms with many bruises from Corey's grip. This was on hour 3 of a fight that started with spilled orange juice.

This was not the first fight. It had been like this for years. You were 3 years younger than Sam. Making you three years younger than Colby too. When you turned 14, was when the fights began. Ten minutes of shouting followed by you slamming your door to get away from it. Now it was hours. You had no room to go to though. You were on a week long visit to Sam before you were to stay with a friend in South Lake Tahoe as your modeling career took off.

Colby finally broke free and went straight to his room, slamming the door behind him. After a few seconds, Sam let you go, and you stomped outside and relaxed next to the pool.

_._._._

Day 3 of staying with Sam turned sour when Colby bumped into you on the stairs causing you to fall a little and twist your ankle. You breathed in sharply and tears pricked your eyes.

"Watch where you're going" Colby growled but you didn't respond. You held your ankle before hobbling to the living room where Sam saw you and helped you to the couch. Eyes filled with concern.

"What happened?" Sam asked worriedly.

"Colby hit me" You whimpered as Corey got ice for it. Sam sighed and went to talk to his friend. You weren't lying.

_._._._

Day 5 was hell. Your ankle was better but Colby and you got in another fight. About who hated the other more now. Sam finally was fed up after 6 years of this.

"ENOUGH!" He shouted before grabbing both you and Colby, dragging you to Colby's room and locking you in there with no keys. "You can come out when you resolve your differences!" Sam said and left.

Colby spent 5 minutes pounding his fist on the door, begging to be let out. You simply sat on the couch, on your phone. Colby glared at you. "How are you so calm about this?!" He asked frustrated as he sat on the couch far from you.

"No point in freaking out. Sam's car is gone from the driveway and Corey has a date with Devyn. We are stuck here until you stop hating me." You said with barely any emotion in your voice. Coming off as scary calm, scrolling through instagram.

"Me hating you?" Colby let out a cold laugh "You're the one that started all of this. 5 days after you turned 14, you yelled at me for being in your spot on the couch. It hasn't stopped since." Colby snapped; you rolled your eyes.

"You're older, you could've ignored me." You laughed.

"I couldn't! You and your freaking face wouldn't let me!" Colby said getting closer to you to as he raised his voice.

"Oh, it's not like your face is any better" You snapped gesturing to him, "makes my stomach surge." You faked a gag and when you turned back, Colby was only a few inches away.

Glares were sent back and forth. Eyes hardening, staring at eachother so coldly as warm breath ghosted over the others face. You don't know what came over you, or Colby, but lips collided and soon you were laid on the couch with Colby above you. His lips sweet with his gum, his elbows were on either side of your head. Your arms were around his waist travelling up his back under his shirt tracing his sculpted muscles.

Colby growled gently against your lips as the kiss turned passionate. Never in your life had something felt more right than at that exact moment, where Colby was on top of you kissing your lips and jaw, as you were locked in his room because of Sam.

"Shit. I thought you'd be dead by now" a voice came from the door causing both you and Colby to jump up and look to the now unlocked and open door. Sam and Corey there. Sam looking relieved yet pissed off.

"Colby that's my brother!" Sam scolded but you simply kissed Colby's cheek and Sam lightened up. He saw you happy around Colby for once. "Nevermind" He mumbled and left leaving Corey to leave soon after.

A few seconds passed by. "So um" Colby said, after clearing his throat. No words followed after though.

"Shut up" You mumbled before kissing him again, with a smile this time though.

_._._._

Day 7 when you left, Colby drove you instead. His hand holding yours tightly and he followed you inside to hang out in your apartment. Your roommate, Gabrielle, would be back tomorrow from Sacramento. Colby didn't want to leave your side though. Since the makeout session, Colby had been clingy. You didn't mind. There was a lot more makeout sessions and very few fights. Colby had even asked you out on a day date that happened on day 6.
You went to lazertag and you destroyed Colby 300 to 50. You were quick and agile in the dark, while Colby was used to running and hiding in dark places.

"I like your place" Colby commented as he laid on your bed. Most of the walls lined with posters of your favourite bands and artists. You had some ikea furniture, some Walmart stuff. You liked your space too.

"Thank you." You said as you laid with Colby. Thank goodness for Sam locking you in that damned room with your enemy. Or else you wouldn't have found your soul mate.