vlogsquad preference - You Died

Tw// suicide, death, accidents, alcohol, drugs, cursing, depression.

David: car accident
__
David dropped his camera as the police spoke. We're sorry the lens cracked at first contact with the laminated hardwood there's nothing we could've done. They were pronounced dead on sight the lens shattered sending bits of glass everywhere.  They were killed on impact from a snapped neck. They wouldn't have felt a thing the camera spun as it skidded away from its drop space. Davids heart shattered behind his eyes.

"Th-Thank you officers" He said before closing the door, his voice shattering his exterior as he fell to his knees and shook. 5 years of love, gone because a drunk driver that lived with minor injuries. Sobs escaped David's lips as his whole body shook and felt weak. He stood moments later and fixed himself a drink to drown his sorrows.

It began. A long, short road filled with despair as David drowned his ever swimming demons in as much alcohol he could get. His vlogs were once a month now because that was his total sober time. Jason had finally had enough 5 months later, to rehab David went. Where he stays. Because everytime he comes back, he drowns again. Your death broke David, and as such his entire world.
  ____________________
|Todd: plane crash |
| ___________________|

Todd tapped his foot repeatedly on the hardwood floors as he sat on the couch, hands clasped and his body hunched over.
"Where are they?" He asked for the fifth time to his friends. The blonde shrugged as she tied her hair back.
"Maybe their phone died" Corinna offered and Scott nodded next to them. Scott turned on the TV to try and pass the time, but it was on the news from previous engagements.

"The plane crashed into a field just outside of Washington on its journey to LAX from Toronto. The passenger flight held 150 passengers as well as 5 staff. It is presumed at least 80 are dead. The pilot called in a strange smell, assuming a gas leak. Pilot Dan West and copilot Sean Benjamin were among the first dead bodies recovered from the crash. If a loved one was on flight 7-840 on United Airlines, please contact the number on screen now." The news lady spoke with aircraft visuals of the charred remains of a burnt down plane surrounded by fire trucks and ambulances. Many body bags on the ground.

"That... that was their flight" Todd said before instantly calling. He answered all questions frantically. Scott and Corinna watching him in sadness as Todd's heart broke before their eyes and he threw his phone across the room where it smashed on the floor. Todd didn't know what to do, no one did.

Your funeral was a closed casket. Many beautiful eulogies were spoken. You were cremated and most of your remains were scattered on the west coast beach, where you and Todd met. But Todd had some put in a little vile that he wore around his neck for the rest of his days.

Alex: army

"I'll be back in 6 months and then we can get married and raise a billion bunnies" You said with a smile before kissing Alex whom nodded. Your camo wear already on as you walked away from him to the black SUV and got in. Waving good bye and yelling an I Love You. Alex always knew you would leave to the field but he didn't want you to.
_ _ _

You and Alex exchanged letters every few weeks until around 4 months in, when Alex no longer received your replies. Alex worried for weeks until one day there was a knock on the door. Alex walked over to answer it, looking like a mess. Your commanding officer stood at the door. A flag, and your dog tags in his hands.

"Mr.Ernst?" He asked and Alex nodded "I'm so sorry for your loss. Your fiancé was killed in the field defending a family of 6 from terrorists. He succeeded and died in the process" He spoke and Alex covered his mouth before nodding as tears sprang to his eyes and he took the things being handed to him. Including the letter that was never sent back, and an engagement ring worth more than every table Alex had ever broken combined.
__
Heath: cancer