Colby brock - disobey

Corey was always protective of you, you were his little brother, though you were only younger by a few years. Corey was protective of you, ever since you were born. He always watched anyone that held you. He watched your friends, he watched your classes. He sometimes got in fights, but that's because the people he fought were hurting you.

When you were 18, you had an ex boyfriend abusing you but you didn't tell anyone. Corey knew though, he didn't push and he always tried to come over to your house to get at the guy. But you never let him. You thought that he loved you, until one day when he took it too far, he hit you too hard which broke your jaw. You went to the hospital, a few hours later your boyfriend was admitted to the ER. Car accident. He drove drunk to escape Corey beating him.

That was 3 years ago, you haven't dated anyone since. Your jaw being broken made you develop a slight lisp, that's barely noticeable anymore. You live in the trap house now, because Corey doesn't let you out of his sight. He's not that bad... but he doesn't want you living alone, leaving the house alone (another housemate with you at least), or even going to a job. You don't mind though, you were afraid to be alone anyways.

However, since you started living in the trap house with Corey you started getting close with all the guys. Jake was your cuddle-buddy on movie nights, Corey was okay with that because you always called Jake "like a little brother". Aaron was your karaoke bro. Sam did the scary movies with you, and Elton used to take you out where and whenever you wanted. Colby kept his distance though. You never understood why he didn't talk to you much. When everyone was together he'd say some stuff to you, but only just small sentences.

That was it for friends. That was all you needed. A bunch of guys and 2 girls.

"Well if you want we can hang out" Colby offered nervously. A small smile hidden behind fear of rejection. It surprised you. Colby was so distant before but now he was asking to hang out. This was strange even for people in the trap house.

"Yeah, I'd like that" You agreed with a smile. Colby nodded, smiling as well. You took the fruit salad upstairs and somehow silently decided on hanging out in Colby's room. His walls still covered in sticky notes after all these months. His bed was half made, and his floor covered in camera equipment. He sat on his bed, and you sat with him with a small smile still. He turned on his laptop and opened up youtube, you suggested watching some of Brennen's old stuff and he agreed.

Hours passed by quickly, time taken with a mixture of Brennen and David Dobrik's blogs repeatedly going though the screen. Somehow the position had changed from sitting on the bed to laying on the bed and close together.

There was a knock on Colby's door and he paused the video before calling out "Come in!" You sat up and leaned against the wall, texting Brennen about craving Tender greens, begging him to Uber-Eats some to you and some for Colby.

"Hey Colby, do you still have that super glue from pranking Jake? Kat's necklace broke" Sam asked before looking up from his phone and noticing you there too "oh hey." You waved back with a smile, before grinning widely at your phone as Brennen gave in and said he'd order you food and some for Colby too.

"Uh, Yeah, hold on" Colby smiled and put down his laptop on the bed before getting up and searching through his drawers.

Sam gave you a curious look of wide eyes and pursed mouth, and silent hand signals of 'when did he start actually talking to you?!'. You simply gestured back 'this morning' followed by a shrug, Sam nodded and smirked. Colby handed him the superglue and Sam nodded and thanked him before leaving and closing the door.

Colby sat next to you again and smiled a little "uh sorry about that" He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. You just shrugged.

"It's okay. I hang out with Sam all the time. So seeing him doesn't bother me. He came exploring with me last week cause I was too nervous to explore suicide bridge on my own" You shrugged and he nodded gently. "I would've asked you to come too but you kinda didn't talk to me before today" You mumbled gently and Colby flinched.