TFIL Preference- how you met

Elton:
You had just experienced a horrible break up the night before, and had a double shift today. You were engaged, had a future planned, your mute sister that hates everybody had hugged him. Yet you walked in on him with his best friend Rachel. He tried to tell you that it wasn't as it seems, that he lost a bet, that it was a one time thing. You called it off. You threw the ring, you kicked him out. The locks were being changed today. His stuff already put outside the door for him before you left for work.

"Cryee McGee. Table 4 needs refills" your manager yelled at you. You wiped your eyes again. You couldn't stop crying. 7 years down the drain for some whore.

"Sorry for the wait sirs. What do you need refills of this evening?" Your voice cracked at the beginning but a clear of the throat solved that. Your eyes were very bloodshot though. 3 of the men didn't bother looking up from their phones.

"Coffee"
"Mountain dew"
"Tea with 4 sugars and 2 milk"
"Are you okay?" The fourth one asked. His eyes were filled with concern, and his beard was carefully groomed. His voice was calming but right now that question made you want to break down.

"Yes I'm fine. Do you need a refill of something?" You asked again, trying not to break down. You were an hour away from closing. Then you just had to clean up, and head home.

"Oh uh just water" His voice gave away that he didn't believe you at all. You nodded though, finished your note for the refill and went to get the drinks. When you returned the other three men actually looked at you and they looked concerned too. You served their drinks in order but accidentally had brought a tea with 4 milk and 2 sugars.

"Oh, I am so sorry!" You apologized and took the tea back. Trying not to cry as your manager cursed you off for messing up the order. Your body racked with silent sobs as you simply nodded at your manager and brought back the right tea.

"I can't have a weak baby working under my name. Go home, you're fired" your manager said when you were done. You froze resulting in you breaking an empty glass you had brought back from another table. You quickly cleaned it up though.

After walking to the back room, you took off your uniform and changed back into your normal clothing. You might as well have just not come in today. Now you were fired and wouldn't be able to pay your mortgage.

You left out the staff door and dropped down next to it. Curling your legs to your chest and crying. "I've lost everything. My fiance, my job, my friend."

A few minutes later you felt a presence next to you and noticed the guy from the booth from earlier. The one with the beard.

"Now I know you're not okay." He attempted a joke and you let out a small laugh.

"No, I'm not okay. I've been fired. And last night my fiance was with a girl in our bed. So I called it off. Whipped the ring at him and kicked him out." He hugged his defined arms around you and just let you cry in to his teal tank top. A few minutes later you were all cried out.

"Well.. I don't think you'd be safe alone tonight. Why don't you come to my house. Play with my dog, prank my roommates. Cheer you up a bit. I'm Elton by the way"

Colby:

"Why am I going with you again Chelsea? I don't even know who these dipshits are" You groaned to your best friend. She was a short girl with shorter brown hair. She always wore this gold eyeliner her mom manufactured, and her amber eyes popped behind it. You had been friends for four years, yet somehow she had never been able to convince you into watching her favourite youtubers. You were more into Shane Dawson, Johnnie Guilbert, and Heath Hussar. Whoever these Sam & Colby people were, they weren't anything to you. Yet here you were, freshly 19 and driving your 2007 Chevy to a venue 2 hours away at 7 am. You had made the money to buy Chelsea a ticket to this but it turns out what you thought was one ticket was actually 2 VIP tickets. The only 2 bought in this venue aparently.