TFIL Preference: Telling The Fans

Sam:

It had been a year and a half since Kat had broken up with Sam. She told him that she just didn't feel the same about him anymore and she needed time. Then moved home to Canada, calling Sam later that week and informing him that time apart was now forever. Sam was hurt for months, but then Elton introduced him to you. He felt like a space Kat could never fill, was filled by you. You and him spent almost every weekend together for a 2 months. That's when Sam asked you on a date. And of course, you said yes.

After 4 dates, you asked 'what are we?'

Sam responded simply, "meant to be"

That was a year ago. And somehow Sam had kept your relationship a secret from the fans. Many has suspected he had found someone, a few knew of your connection to him because you were often in the house with the others. Elton had even mentioned how you had found your one and only in a Q&A. But no one really pushed it.

Sam took a  deep breath as he looked at you from next to him on his bed. You smiled reassuringly and kissed him gently. One hand cupping his jaw, the other on the bed to support.

"There you have it guys." Sam said after the short but loving kiss. "I have a wonderful new partner. That I've been with for a year. I really hope you guys accept their and my relationship. Hit that like button, subscribe. And I'll see you guys later." Sam turned off the camera and uploaded the card to his computer. He edited some backround music, and his out rp music and screen to it and then started uploading it and the thumb nail. The title? "An important announcement."

That night when everyone had seen the video. There was a lot of acceptance. A few hate things but they were blocked, generally though everyone seemed to love the anouncement. Your twitter following increased tremendously.

Elton:

You had been in a lot of videos with Elton. Ranging from TFIL videos to just personal videos. You were in the background of his collabs. You often were in his snapchats, instgram posts, etc. Elton was not quiet about your existence  he was quiet about your connection though.

After all, your meeting wasn't under the best circumstances. That angry afternoon, after your cheating ex got you fired. Elton had in fact taken you home, let you play with circa, and you spent the night. 4 months later you had moved in. 6 months later, fans began to question. At the beginning Elton would shut them up with a "I'm helping them in a hard time"

But after half a year the escuse wasn't good enough. So Elton just started ignoring them. You had been scared to tell the fans. It had been awhile since Elton had lost his last partner. You know most of the fans would be fine with it. But it still scared you.

"Things will be fine" Elton reminded you as he clicked post on a tweet.

'Being single was fun. Glad I checked out of that one 7 months ago @{insert your @ here}'

Colby:

Despite his mass amount of fans, recent subscriber hike, and the amount of controversy going on in the community right now. Colby didn't want to waste time not sharing you with the world. So once it was official, the whole house knew. A month later Colby revealed it to the fans in a snapchat. One of his long rant stories snapchats.

As expected, you received a lot of hate. Colby has a lot of fans that all thought that he and them would make a cute couple and would slaughter any one in their way.

Colby protected you though. He tweeted a lot telling people to stop. The house started too.

Corey:

Corey was probably the most fun way to tell fans. What better way than to interrupt his twitch stream by covering his eyes so that he lost and then when he turned to you to complain, you kissed him. The live feed still rolling as Corey kissed back passionately. The Fans took it very well. Hell, a majority had been shipping you two since before that into video that had brought you two together was made.

"I guess this means you guys know I am not single. I actually haven't been for some time. Since the week after your 500th video was released right?" Corey asked you and you nodded.

"You asked me out in a Denny's parking lot after you spilt a milkshake on your car because you were so nervous." You smiled and the chat on the stream was swarming with everyone awwing at the cute couple before them.

"Baaaabe" Corey whined as you 'embarassed him'

"Fine. Fine. Get back to your rocket league. Just know, the real fun is upstairs" You then left hearing Corey sign off quickly and him running after you.

Jake:

Your entire relationship was really broadcasted a lot. After all, you were a streamer and so was he. You started playing duos on fortnite, facing eachother in battlefront. Everything and anything. Most of your conversations were broadcasted.

However he only made it official on July 23, the day you first started talking 1 year prior. By arriving on a plane to your area and getting an uber to your place vlogging the whole time.

However he had arranged for your best friend, Grace, to hold the camera when you first met. Grace was a camera woman for Shane Dawson some time ago, so her work was amazing.

Jake had knocked on your door and you opened it, finding the pink-haired man you had fallen for at your doorstep. You tackled him to the ground and kissed him deeply which he responded to rather quickly. A few minutes passed and Jake took his camera back and talked about how that was his fans proof of your relationship, and that he had never been happier.