traphouse- they find out you do TikToks

So the other preferences were linked but this one is not.
________

Elton -

"Have you seen them" Elton asked Colby as he entered the youngers room. Colby eyed him before understanding and shaking his head no.

"Not since this morning. Maybe Corey?" Colby suggested. Elton nodded and left. He walked to Corey's room but found it empty. Elton sighed and walked downstairs. He went to grab himself a drink from the fridge when he spotted a familiar tripod and frame outside.

"Oh what are they doing?" He mumbled as he walked outside and opened the door. Some slo-mo movie was playing and there was his precious lover. In a crop top and skinny jeans and with eyeliner lined eyes. A wig was on their head that was bright pink and came down to their completely-believable fake tits.

They mouthed to slow words and made dramatic hand gestures. When the song ended they finally looked up to where Elton was.

"Oh shit" they said before whipping off their weave and hiding it behind their back. "Elton! Hi!" They smiled nervously.

"What the fuck" Elton asked in pure confusion. Giving up, the younger took their phone off the tripod and showed Elton what they were doing.

"I do traps on TikTok. Everyone believes I'm a girl. I dance and dress up. Here." They said after posting the video with a copy+paste hash tag bundle and handing the phone to Elton to watch it.

Elton couldn't deny that his bisexual heart sped up seeing his lover dressed up like that.
_________

Colby-

Colby scrolled through his phone after posting a picture to instagram. Most of the comments were mildly inappropriate. But one caught his eye, a comment from a user called Cassie404 told him to duet with some TikTok star. He raised an eyebrow at the comment as he hadn't been on TikTok in a long time. Nonetheless he opened up his TikTok app and searched up the name.

"Okay what the hell" Colby said aloud as the account came up. This user, was his precious partner. He had never expected them to ever run a TikTok because they didn't even have an instagram. Colby watched a few of their TikToks and smiled. The videos were actually really good. Colby had to expect that though, they had to be good at dancing because they were one of Corey's dance friends and they were good at lip syncing because their dad was a Drag queen and taught them everything they needed to know.

"Babe?" Colby asked as he sat next to his lover at the pool where they were simply enjoying the sun.

"Yes Colby Dearest?" Colby smiled at his lover before the turning the phone to them to show the tik tok he was currently watching.

Turning bright red, they stole the phone and ran back into the house and into the garage where they hid in some shelves. Leaving Colby laughing behind them.

Aaron-

You smiled as you fixed your hair before setting up the phone, making sure you were alone other then Corey behind you and clicked to record. You faked sadness and forced tears as you mouthed along to the words "but you'll feel better when you wake up, swear to God I'll make up, everything and more when I get back someday." You had the rain filter on and stopped it at the end of every sentence only to look at the camera with a tear ridden face before you would fade it to black with another filter. Finally done you showed Corey whom smiled.

"Looks great. You ever dance in one let me know and I'll help you." Corey offered and you nodded. You started to write the caption and hashtags before Aaron walked in.

"What you guys up to?" Aaron asked and you screamed a little. Quickly posting the video, thanking the Lord that the wifi was fast and then closing your phone.